Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Will Be Our Next Gm?

SilentHill

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is an outside the box thought. A couple of years ago the Seahawks went after Tony Dungy for their GM job and Dungy was willing to listen to them about it (if I am remembering correctly I might not be about Dungy being willing to listen). What if they bring Dungy back as the GM? It would make a little bit of sense IF IF IF Jim Caldwell is kept.

With that said as I was typing this JMV is reporting Cladwell is still the head coach (for now he says the new GM will probably make that change) and JMV is reporting that he had a tip from someone in the Colts front office that Reggie McKenzie will be the new GM and that he thinks it opens the door for Jeff Fisher as the head coach.

JMV is also reporting that he thinks Polian might have been shown the door because he wanted to cut Peyton Manning and Jim Irsay said no. We all know how much Jeff Fisher loves Peyton Manning so if Jeff Fisher is the new Head Coach then clearly keeping Peyton Manning makes sense.

Here is an outside the box thought. A couple of years ago the Seahawks went after Tony Dungy for their GM job and Dungy was willing to listen to them about it (if I am remembering correctly I might not be about Dungy being willing to listen). What if they bring Dungy back as the GM? It would make a little bit of sense IF IF IF Jim Caldwell is kept.

With that said as I was typing this JMV is reporting Cladwell is still the head coach (for now he says the new GM will probably make that change) and JMV is reporting that he had a tip from someone in the Colts front office that Reggie McKenzie will be the new GM and that he thinks it opens the door for Jeff Fisher as the head coach.

JMV is also reporting that he thinks Polian might have been shown the door because he wanted to cut Peyton Manning and Jim Irsay said no. We all know how much Jeff Fisher loves Peyton Manning so if Jeff Fisher is the new Head Coach then clearly keeping Peyton Manning makes sense.

That would make my day! I wasn't a Polian basher, simply because I didn't think we could do much better. This ^ has promise!

This may be the dumb question of the new year so far, but what is JMV? For us out of towners, is that a radio or TV station, or some other source?

This may be the dumb question of the new year so far, but what is JMV? For us out of towners, is that a radio or TV station, or some other source?

John Micheal Vincent. Local ESPN radio guy. He usually has very good sources and he's insisting McKenzie and Fisher will more than likey be the next guys here.

He's the local afternoon host on 1070 the fan who happens to be the flag ship station for the Colts (not trying to sound like a jerk so sorry if I do just trying to answer your question.) He is also the guy who broke the new about Peyton Manning having the second surgery and seems to have a really good source in the Colts front office.

JMV is a sports jock that usually has great sources. I think he is the one that broke the story about Peyton being out this year. Sorry guys. We all posted at the same time:)

JMV is a sports jock that usually has great sources. I think he is the one that broke the story about Peyton being out this year. Sorry guys. We all posted at the same time:)

Thanks (to all of you). I have the 1070 app on my ipad, but it seems like every time I put it on they're on commercial...

If JMV is correct with all of this (McKenzie, Fisher & Peyton) this would be a great way to start the new year.