Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DeflateGate: Brady suspension expected (mega merge / updated)

HtownColt

So it took our def player a few seconds to realize that there was something wrong with the ball that translates to me as the Patriots whole offense knew about it at the very least . Does anyone really believe not one player had brought it up to his coach or another staff member over the years since it looks as if it went on for years .

The guys playing C,RB,WR, and TE had to know something was up

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Translation: It's okay to cheat so long as you win by a lot.

I'm really amazed at how some people just totally missed the point. I don't think there is one person on this board that thinks the outcome of that game was determined by inflated footballs. Now if you want to say that maybe the Colts would have been playing Baltimore at home instead of at NE , that would not be an outrageous reach . That's of coarse assuming that Brady cheated in that game also.

Whew,..Thank god this is finally out. Now that it Matters about the AFC Championship game, I still think we got trounced enough to say it would not have mattered, (final score maybe but not end result).

I am just glad it is finally out because I got SOOOOO sick of Pats fans blowing up swearing that the Wells report was actually about how the Colts deflated the balls and was trying to blame the Pats. (which I knew was a fallacy, but true arguing that with a Pat fan...)

Take a team that you beat consistently put them in the AFCCG against you, deflate the balls enough to give you an edge and just maybe you can get into the colts heads. Colts gave up well before the game was over. Just because the score was so high means nothing when your team gave up.

1240591705224462511.png

so basically brady played with an inflated ball and still won against tough Jets D. threw 3tds no pick.  lol

following week against the bears?  5tds.  lol

Is this really a Pats fan giving us a bunch of LOL's ? Incredible.....

So... It's only okay to cheat if you win by a lot. Makes sense......

Not only that, it assumes only the Colts AFCCG did this happen.  There were reports it happened to Colts ealier in the year, and some even said Ravens game they felt soft.  The kicker is, this Txt conversation between McNally and Jastremski, in May of 2014!  He was 'the Deflator' back in May?  But did not  do any Deflating until 2015?  I'm not buying that bridge...

On May 9, 2014, before the start of the season:

McNally: You working

Jastremski: Yup

McNally: Nice dude....jimmy needs some kicks....lets make a deal.....come on help the deflator

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/patriots-deflated-ball-texts-2015-5#ixzz3ZOITKzyf

and it sounds to me McNally really got P.O's at Brady for not producing prodigious  amounts of 'signed booty'.  He threatens there better be lots of signed items or he will give Tom a ball so fat it's like a Rugby ball-

On October 24, 2014:

Jastremski: I have a big needle for u this week

McNally: Better be surrounded by cash and newkicks....or its a rugby sunday

McNally: F*** tom

Jastremski: Maybe u will have some nice size 11s in ur locker

McNally: Tom must really be working your balls hard this week 

There is no doubt in my mind they cheated many time before,  and some of their games were tight!

haha. No you're not.

I am hearing Brady might get suspended or COULD. 

Wow.....would they really do that too for the SB opener?

No really I guess since I heard nothing for a while I thought they brushed it under a rug. I never expected all this to develop today.......

I am hearing Brady might get suspended or COULD. 

Wow.....would they really do that too for the SB opener?

No really I guess since I heard nothing for a while I thought they brushed it under a rug. I never expected all this to develop today.......

I have stood by my original gut feeling on this all along.     

I think he'll be suspended,  anything less than that.....  talk about an outrage.

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 7, 2015 - Argumentative baiting, again...
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 7, 2015 - Argumentative baiting, again...

qzhbfg9lgfrkmkrt4l4u_normal.jpeg ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk  ·  2h 2 hours ago

Browns, Falcons may set precedent for Patriots punishment, which could be good news for the Patriots http://wp.me/p14QSB-9LB7 

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 3h3 hours ago

As I understand it, at this point, it's more likely the league sanctions the Patriots organization for DeflateGate than Belichick himself.

I knew once the report got released you said to your kids "sorry kids McDonalds tonight, momma's gotta prove a bunch of colts fans wrong by sticking up for goldenboy again"

Well we all knew Brady was likely lying back when this all came out. He had that AWFUL press conference where he even said "It's not like it's ISIS". And he just seemed so uncomfortable and like he was lying.

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 7, 2015 - Respnse to hidden post
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 7, 2015 - Respnse to hidden post

I knew once the report got released you said to your kids "sorry kids McDonalds tonight, momma's gotta prove a bunch of colts fans wrong by sticking up for goldenboy again"

lol. You too can search the Internet in about 10 seconds for info ... give it a try. :thmup:

Not only that, it assumes only the Colts AFCCG did this happen.  There were reports it happened to Colts ealier in the year, and some even said Ravens game they felt soft.  The kicker is, this Txt conversation between McNally and Jastremski, in May of 2014!  He was 'the Deflator' back in May?  But did not  do any Deflating until 2015?  I'm not buying that bridge...

McNally: Nice dude....jimmy needs some kicks....lets make a deal.....come on help the deflator

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/patriots-deflated-ball-texts-2015-5#ixzz3ZOITKzyf

and it sounds to me McNally really got P.O's at Brady for not producing prodigious  amounts of 'signed booty'.  He threatens there better be lots of signed items or he will give Tom a ball so fat it's like a Rugby ball-

On October 24, 2014:

There is no doubt in my mind they cheated many time before,  and some of their games were tight!

Wow

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 7, 2015 - Argumentative baiting, strike 3....
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 7, 2015 - Argumentative baiting, strike 3....

lol. You too can search the Internet in about 10 seconds for info ... give it a try. :thmup:

I meant by your biased brainwashed antics and overall blindness to pure facts and circumstantial evidence and the fact you try to persuade the exact opposite of your ideal audience with more garbage post after garbage post.

Laughing at the people who think that Tom Brady will be suspended for this. He won't. 

The most realistic punishment is a heavy fine for both Brady and the organization as well as taking away a late round draft pick. I'd be shocked if it was more. 

On October 24, 2014:

Brady probably treats them poorly. No other reason for these texts. 

Laughing at the people who think that Tom Brady will be suspended for this. He won't.

The most realistic punishment is a heavy fine for both Brady and the organization as well as taking away a late round draft pick. I'd be shocked if it was more.

I hope I get the last laugh :P

Why? Most think thats the logical punishment. It's not just us either who is saying this.

It sounds like the blame is mostly on Brady. Not the team......not the organization.

They didn't punish the Colts team when Irsay got busted either last offseason. They punished Irsay.

I have stood by my original gut feeling on this all along.     

I think he'll be suspended,  anything less than that.....  talk about an outrage.

I expect that his lying to the league won't help him either.  Could be more than 1 game, just because of misleading the league investigators too.

Posted · Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 7, 2015 - I've hidden violarotr prior rude posts too.
Hidden by ColtsBlueFL, May 7, 2015 - I've hidden violarotr prior rude posts too.

I meant by your biased brainwashed antics and overall blindness to pure facts and circumstantial evidence and the fact you try to persuade the exact opposite of your ideal audience with more garbage post after garbage post.

No need to be rude. 

Well said, and now here is Tom Brady with what he will ACTUALLY say:

"::Smirks:: It's all a bunch of sour grapes. Those balls were perfect. This isn't ISIS. No one's dying."

I still can't believe he said that to be honest.

Why? Most think thats the logical punishment. It's not just us either who is saying this.

It sounds like the blame is mostly on Brady. Not the team......not the organization.

They didn't punish the Colts team when Irsay got busted either last offseason. They punished Irsay.

Jules, I have exhausted my likes for the day. haha I have never done that before. Hot topic for me I guess.

I AGREE with you here.

Like I said, he'll just be fined a lot of $$$. I just can't see the NFL suspending Brady. That would be too bold on their part. 

Take a team that you beat consistently put them in the AFCCG against you, deflate the balls enough to give you an edge and just maybe you can get into the colts heads. Colts gave up well before the game was over. Just because the score was so high means nothing when your team gave up.

Oh, I agree, and that makes it worse IMO.

When you effectively beat a team over and over by 20+ points 3 games straight, and then have the audacity to deflate balls to give your team an even Bigger chance at running up the score, that is not just cheating,..that is bad sportsmanship doubled for the fact you were trying not just to win..but win by a LARGER margin than before. 

I think Brady lying to the national media is worse than the actual "Deflate Gate". He lost a lot of credibility.

He lied to Troy Vincent too!  The NFL doesn't like when players/coaches/teams mislead them when they are investigating.  Ruffles their feathers.  And the punishment goes up.  How much... remains to be seen.