Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I have this crazy feeling

I like Duke Johnson, but I would throw my remote through the TV if we took offense again. I'm getting the feeling we trade our 1st next year for a high 2nd to move up for Landon Collins, Eric Kendricks, Jake Fisher, or someone else. 

I like Duke Johnson, but I would throw my remote through the TV if we took offense again. I'm getting the feeling we trade our 1st next year for a high 2nd to move up for Landon Collins, Eric Kendricks, Jake Fisher, or someone else. 

That's where I am at. I love Duke, but we need to grab defenders. 

He might be a cowboy. I want grigs to trade next years first and grab Gregory (cut our losses with Werner). Then best defensive lineman at the end of 2.

If we grabbed Gregory at the end of round 2 I'd be fine with it (earliest I'd take him), if we trade next year's first though, we need to grab a value player that fell yesterday with no character concerns. Then if Gregory is available at 61, we snatch him.

If we grabbed Gregory at the end of round 2 I'd be fine with it (earliest I'd take him), if we trade next year's first though, we need to grab a value player that fell yesterday with no character concerns. Then if Gregory is available at 61, we snatch him.

You think there is anyone left that is worth trading next years #1 for? The only prospects I could see worth doing that for would be Collins, Goldman, Kendricks, Fisher, or Gregory. I guess I don't see the dire need to have to give up next years one to move up this year for one of them.

None of those players are worth a number 1. We're drafting Coleman at 61 if he is there because he is the only player that offers something special. If not, its BPA defensive player.

The wild card in everybody's speculation is what Grigson knows about Cherilous. If Cherilous is not healthy, Grigs may have to trade up to get Fisher.

No way he does that if he thinks Gosder's coming back, IMO.

You think there is anyone left that is worth trading next years #1 for? The only prospects I could see worth doing that for would be Collins, Kendricks, Fisher, or Gregory.

I would do it for Collins, but that's it. Fisher isn't good enough and Kendricks I don't think fills a position of good enough need for a 1st next year. Gregory I'm low on and would take with our pick at 61, but not an early 2nd. Collins would be a huge addition and could be as good as any pick next year we get late. He fills a gaping hole at Safety and he's great value.

I would do it for Collins, but that's it. Fisher isn't good enough and Kendricks I don't think fills a position of good enough need for a 1st next year. Gregory I'm low on and would take with our pick at 61, but not an early 2nd. Collins would be a huge addition and could be as good as any pick next year we get late. He fills a gaping hole at Safety and he's great value.

I guess I tend to agree with you. Collins would be the only player worth even a consideration to move up for. I still think we could pick up a solid player hopefully a defensive one at 61 though.

I would do it for Collins, but that's it. Fisher isn't good enough and Kendricks I don't think fills a position of good enough need for a 1st next year. Gregory I'm low on and would take with our pick at 61, but not an early 2nd. Collins would be a huge addition and could be as good as any pick next year we get late. He fills a gaping hole at Safety and he's great value.If we were going to try this who do you think would give up ther

If we were going to do this, which I am for, which team in the top of the second would give up their pick? All those teams are there for a reason.

3 down backs are rare in the NFL. We need an every down player, not a 2 down RB or 3rd WR.

As long as we get an every down player for his side of the ball (OL or defense), I will be fine with it, to be honest.

That's where I am at. I love Duke, but we need to grab defenders. 

Count me in on that.  I am BPA as much as anyone, but when 8 of the last 9 picks in the first three rds. have been for the offense, that's a problem.

If we were going to do this, which I am for, which team in the top of the second would give up their pick? All those teams are there for a reason.

I'm actually not 100% sure on this. I think the Raiders and Redskins would be the two best candidates. Raiders are rebuilding and could use an extra 1st, and the redskins lost two 1sts and a 2nd from the RGIII trade. Every team knows next year's draft will be better and also that they will move up some spots from a 2nd to a 1st. There's also the off-chance the Colts could have a bad season and they get a high pick, which might tempt them. It's tricky, but worth a shot with those factors.

I doubt the Colts make a move in the second round. More likely in the middle of the third round by trading their own 3rd and another pick. They can move up and grab a player they want badly and who won't likely last to their own third pick.

Could be the safety we all want them to pick. I suspect a D-lineman with the second pick. There will be a good one for them to snag if they remain patient.

Just like most of you, I was disappointed that we did not take one of the top safeties or Malcolm Brown at 29.  However, I am starting to think that the plan is to put on an aerial display in 2015, one of which has not been seen since the GREATEST SHOW ON TURF.  Blow teams out, secure the top AFC seed and kill them with our speed.

This was the only way that I could justify the pick.  With this said, I hope we give up some picks to move up to get Landon Collins, Eddie Goldman, or Jake Fisher.  WE NEED AT LEAST ONE GOOD OL AND A FEW DEFENSIVE PLAYMAKERS TO ADVANCE PAST THE PATRIOTS IN 2015!!!!