Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles G Evan Mathis on Trade Block [Merge]

LOL at Chip Kelly. They're going to be rioting in "brotherly love" pretty soon. And I wont blame them. Chip has taken a pretty good playoff caliber team, and destroyed it in a matter of days. LOL. Make my words. Chip will be fired by the end of next season.

what about the Eagles off-season has made sense to this point?

True, but talk about from bad to worse you sign 2 CBʻs from Seattle overpay them and switch RBʻs for about the same $ and let your best WR go, trade a young cap-friendly QB for an oft-injured overpriced QB, but hey at least you got your Oregon boy Kiko

I've got this annoying theory that Chip is going to taker Jake Fisher at pick 20. It annoys me, because I'd like to see him in Indy. But if you connect the dots between Oregon, his athleticism, and Chip getting rid of elite O-lineman, it makes me think he likes one he thinks he can get in the draft early on. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure this has been talked about before but it seems the Eagles are keen on getting rid of him

I think he would be a great one year starter to help Mewhort develop behind him and let him

and Herremans be the starting RG and LG let the young guys rotate in says he could be had

for a 5th or even wait til he's released and sign him was PFF's #2 G last season

I'm sure this has been talked about before but it seems the Eagles are keen on getting rid of him

I think he would be a great one year starter to help Mewhort develop behind him and let him

and Herremans be the starting RG and LG let the young guys rotate in says he could be had

for a 5th or even wait til he's released and sign him was PFF's #2 G last season

Mewhort is our 2nd best Lineman. He absolutely does not need time to develop. Ridiculous idea.

If release maybe sign him and let Mewhort play RT. We could cut cherilius and Thomas and save 5 to 8 mil this season.

cutting GC is not cap friendly. it would basically be dead money. its better next year to cut him.

Mewhort is our 2nd best Lineman. He absolutely does not need time to develop. Ridiculous idea.

i'm saying give him time to learn from herremans and mathis he can only get better and if he beats one out for a starting spot great

i hardly think it's a ridiculous idea but it's good for all young players to develop and learn from solid experienced veterans

i'm all for extra cap space such as cutting thomas to pay mathis we need some extra money especially if richardson screws us

seems the colts want to give thomas one more chance. he is a good guard when hes healthy and we can always use depth.