Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Gore and Andre Johnson heading to Indy (Report)

Dustin

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm Pierre Garcon is a UFA.......Wonder what his asking price is......Would be well worth the look to match him up with Luck with TY and Nicks and Moncrief assuming he makes the jump, He would come over here and likely be an instant 1000 yard receiver if he stays healthy, He is younger then Johnson.....Probably out of our price range though, He left on good terms and with Luck he might be persuaded to come back....Though I'd expect he wants to get PAID a hefty amount

Hmm Pierre Garcon is a UFA.......Wonder what his asking price is......Would be well worth the look to match him up with Luck with TY and Nicks and Moncrief assuming he makes the jump, He would come over here and likely be an instant 1000 yard receiver if he stays healthy, He is younger then Johnson.....Probably out of our price range though, He left on good terms and with Luck he might be persuaded to come back....Though I'd expect he wants to get PAID a hefty amount

He had his chance, chased the money the first time, he'll chase it again

He had his chance, chased the money the first time, he'll chase it again

Cant blame him, Though maybe getting a taste of lesser QB's might have put a bad taste in his mouth and persuade him........Nahhhh, He will take the money

I think we could have done a lot better then Gore, Johnson, Cole, and Langford. If this was 3 years ago it would have been good but these players are over the hill. This is no different from the RJF, Landry, Walden FA. Those were average players but they were younger and still in prime. These moves doesn't make us better then the Pats. Signing Knighton, Maclin, Forsett would have given us a better chance.

Johnson and Gore are both in the building taking physicals per Aditi Kinkhabwala just now on NFL Network. She also mentioned our intent to look into a "run stuffing nose tackle" to which Andrew Siciliano replied "Vince Wilfork is still out there".

Hmmm

Ian Rapoport retweetelte

Now it is official as Frank Gore just signed his contract with the Colts

Is it official just now?? I guess they agreed yesterday, but only signed the contract today. Maybe we can hear some news on AJ soon?