Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts seriously interested in Pot Roast.

Pot roast is familiar with the system Del Rio runs since he is coming from Denver, plus they have second highest cap amount. They can overbid and will have to based on there state tax in CA. Now it does not mean he will go there, just best chances. If he wants a chance to possibly go to the SB again, and based on what he would add to our line, which team do you select. Money vs. maybe a little less money but still a lot and SB in next 4 yrs. Please come to Indy, but we know how former players like to follow former DC's.

@ChadNJensen: A source close to the #Colts tells me they're more interested in Fairley than Pot Roast. Knighton's camp trying to gin up a bigger market.

Grigson is smart if true. More of a gamble, but Fairly has potential to be a top 5 DT.

They have been bad since 2003.

And now they have some promise at QB in Derek Carr, a few promising defensive studs, and a head coach with some actual clout. Say what you will, of the perennial basement dwellers, the Raiders are the one with the arrow firmly pointed up right now. 

@ChadNJensen: A source close to the #Colts tells me they're more interested in Fairley than Pot Roast. Knighton's camp trying to gin up a bigger market.

So we'll fork out big money to a guy I have a feelings will be injured 75% of the time!!!! Great!!!

The only clout Del Rio has is maybe on the defensive side of the ball.  Every year in Jacksonville they were always a mediocre to bad offensive team.  Every season he knew he had to get better in the passing game and they were always bad.  I don't trust him as a head coach when it comes to offense.  He's about as bad as Lovie Smith

No way Fairley will be a Colt. Detroit offered Suh 17 a year, so they have money and will be desperate to at least keep one of their tackles

The only clout Del Rio has is maybe on the defensive side of the ball.  Every year in Jacksonville they were always a mediocre to bad offensive team.  Every season he knew he had to get better in the passing game and they were always bad.  I don't trust him as a head coach when it comes to offense.  He's about as bad as Lovie Smith

When the best QB you ever had was David Garrard, it's hard to pin passing game woes on the head coach.

When the best QB you ever had was David Garrard, it's hard to pin passing game woes on the head coach.

Okay and what was bad about Garrard?  Garrard was a good quarterback, people had confidence in Garrard and that running game. However the passing schemes were not good and also Del Rio ALWAYS bought in terrible nobody receivers after Mcardell and Smith left.  Garrard would have done some really good things with some quality wide receivers.  I can't even remember any of those wide receivers names they were so mediocre.

Okay and what was bad about Garrard?  Garrard was a good quarterback, people had confidence in Garrard and that running game. However the passing schemes were not good and also Del Rio ALWAYS bought in terrible nobody receivers after Mcardell and Smith left.  Garrard would have done some really good things with some quality wide receivers.  I can't even remember any of those wide receivers names they were so mediocre.

What was bad about Garrard? The way he threw the ball lol

And I have a feeling that people are gonna cry and complain about every single player that gets brought up.

Good for you!!! I was just voicing my feeling on the matter. If you view that crying and complaining then thats your issue that you can deal with.