Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts seriously interested in Pot Roast.

So we'll fork out big money to a guy I have a feelings will be injured 75% of the time!!!! Great!!!

I don't think having a feeling someone is going to get injured is a justification for not signing them. I have feelings that players are going to get hurt all the time, that doesn't make it so though.

I don't think having a feeling someone is going to get injured is a justification for not signing them. I have feelings that players are going to get hurt all the time, that doesn't make it so though.

Yep never said it was justification to not sign him. It's just very comcerning to me. Plus look at the colts history with injuries. Players seem to get injured alot when they play here for some odd reason.Our history just isn't good.

Yep never said it was justification to not sign him. It's just very comcerning to me. Plus look at the colts history with injuries. Players seem to get injured alot when they play here for some odd reason.Our history just isn't good.

That's true, but FA is a gamble anyway. We could sign a guy with no injury history and he could be on IR for his  entire Indy career.

Good for you!!! I was just voicing my feeling on the matter. If you view that crying and complaining then thats your issue that you can deal with.

I don't have to deal with anything. Id rather not see people already crying about his price tag tho when an amount hasn't even been brought up yet. It gets really old. I guess we should just pass on every good player then because you're not gonna aquire good players in FA unless you ante up.

No way Fairley will be a Colt. Detroit offered Suh 17 a year, so they have money and will be desperate to at least keep one of their tackles

Yup. Not that Fairley is even worth it though. Lazy, questionable character, and benefited from playing next to Suh.

The thing is Oakland's Del Rio was Knighton's defensive coordinator..the last 2 years

that's why I think that 'Roast to the coast' seems likely

Yeah but it's easier to follow a coordinator to a team that is being quarterbacked by Peyton Manning don't you think?

I'm not sure where Carr is headed, maybe good or maybe bad. We know where Luck and the Colts are headed.

We'll see what happens, but if it doesn't it just doesn't.

The thing is Oakland's Del Rio was Knighton's defensive coordinator..the last 2 years

that's why I think that 'Roast to the coast' seems likely

Yeah I think Oakland is where he headed. He knows Del Rio, he likes him and knows what he wants. Fairley or Williams are about our last two big options on the D line.