Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

who gets #1 pick in 2015-2016

New Orleans Saints

Brees is on the decline and their teams in cap hell.

They will be releasing quite a few guys and I expect their team to be in complete turmoil next year.

No way. 

I see the Jaguars or Titans getting the top pick (again).

New Orleans Saints

They will be releasing quite a few guys and I expect their team to be in complete turmoil next year.

We haven't even had Free Agency OR the draft.      So,  why in the world are you asking this question NOW?!?

Are you battling Bap1331 for the honor of most threads started?!?

Really,  this is why someone invented tomorrow....       because you can do this thread in May after most of Free Agency and the draft are over........

Take a deep breath and enjoy life.....     Every question doesn't have to be answered today....

New Orleans Saints

Saints won't be getting the 1st pick while they have Brees

As much as I like Winston going to the Bucs, they still have huge holes all over that team. Unless they completely nail the draft and hit on FA, I don't think they will win very many games next year.

If not the Bucs, the Titans and Raiders will end up being right there as well in my opinion.

Titans

Have nobody at QB and I don't see them picking either Winston or Mariota. They will probably look at Hundley in the 2nd and then not start him until week 8 when things look really desperate. He'll struggle under the pressure and the team will implode with no offense and a porous secondary that will get torched.

I expect them to be picking 1st next year and select the top QB on the board.

We haven't even had Free Agency OR the draft. So, why in the world are you asking this question NOW?!?

Are you battling Bap1331 for the honor of most threads started?!?

Really, this is why someone invented tomorrow.... because you can do this thread in May after most of Free Agency and the draft are over........

Take a deep breath and enjoy life..... Every question doesn't have to be answered today....

It's an easy answer the team with the worst record like every other year

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now