Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: D'Qwell Jackson arrested

Exodus

This is just a super rumor at this point, but I figured I'd post it. It just appeared on my twitter feed that D'Qwell Jackson was arrested in D.C. on assault charges. Apparently, he assaulted a pizza guy over a parking spot.

Here is why it's currently a super rumor. The source has no link to an official article, only that one of his good friends (police) was an officer on-scene last night. We'll see if this pans out.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is happening? This stuff never used to happen, now it's seems like someone gets arrested every other week!

i keep saying the one thing I don't like about Pagano is that his guys are a little too undisciplined. The days that Colts fans could play the holier than thou because our team is such class is over. That started and ended with Dungy. With that said they are no different than most teams in the league where guys will do something stupid now and then and have a bad apple or two.

D'Qwell: "Hey man, give me that parking spot. Do you know who I am?"

Pizza Guy: "?"

D'Qwell: "I'm D'Qwell Jackson!"

Pizza Guy: "Oh yeah, you're that guy that got trucked by a fullback on the goalline in the AFC Championship Game?"

D'Qwell: "..."

vUKkd.gif

So did he get the parking spot? Lol

Since our LB core is a bunch of knuckleheads, what are Freeman and Muamba going to do now? 

Don't think Waldens been arrested either . :funny: Will we sign Suh to compliment our linebackers ?   :lol: After all he could teach them a thing or 2 even if he is from the DL.

He faces 180 days if convicted according to McCann Sports Law.

He won't get 180 days.  He'll get some sort of plea agreement, pay some fines and serve some community service, perhaps.  That's especially true if it's a first time offense, and off the top of my head, I'm not aware of any previous arrest in the past several years for Jackson.

it's embarrassing to see rolemodels getting arrested for stupid things like this, the pizza guy may be a jerk but it should never result in a arrest.

I get a bad taste when I know how many people that work so hard to get a shot in NFL, and then there are NFL players just acting like *s, not solely D'Qwell

sorry, but I don't see how players getting arrested reflects on Pagano's ability as a disciplinarian.  A head coach can't control what players do in their down time.

I don't put this on the coach either, but apparently they need to send out a memo to tell the players to stop acting like bleeping *s.

sorry, but I don't see how players getting arrested reflects on Pagano's ability as a disciplinarian. A head coach can't control what players do in their down time.

It speaks to a general lack of discipline in the organization that these kinds of things keep happening. It speaks to the type of player that Grigson brings in.