Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae Davis WILL play vs Cowboys

HtownColt

I feel a big win coming. It won't be as big as it feels I don't think the Cowboys are really that good in the grand scheme of things but it will be a nice win.

They beat Seattle and the Eagles with Sanchez no other team with a winning record. I know you could say just about the same thing about us. I think we are better in all 3 phases and unless we give it away we win the game.

I think it's telling that they've only had around 20 plus sacks for the year.  If the stat holds to be true I think Luck is going to eat their coverage alive.  I'm hoping our defense even if they do get eaten up by the run a little bit can shore things up similar to what the Chargers did against the 49ers tonight.   I'm really excited to see how we perform tommorow as it is a good indicator of how much the team is prepared for playoff style football. 

Great news on Vontae! We'll see on TY, but I'm fine either way on him. We need him healthy for the playoffs. We know that he has broken out in a big way and is a top 5 WR now. No need to add meaningless stats at the risk of injury.

Ty is top 10 not top 5 yet! But its great #21 will play