Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What do you wanna see against the Giants?

RockThatBlue

Physicality by our O Line.....I sincerely hope they feel humiliated in this area after the performance they gave because they just did not get beat they got abused. They also need to go back to basics I think...Though this far into the season I believe we are way past that....They repeatedly got stood up or played to tall leaving D Linemen and Linebackers to easily get into there chest and blow them backwards.......And for god sakes why do we have to be such a stickler with Man Blocking.....That's not us...Not going to be us.......Try Gap Blocking, Angle Blocking....Throw some Zone in there....I know Gilbert wanted to do this from his initial interview upon being promoted but there has not been much of it at all this year.....Why not?

Another thing...I don't know if our Guards assignment at times is to turn towards the Center to help him out......Im beginning to suspect it is as much as it goes on....But it needs to stop....All that accomplishes is leaving a gaping hole for a Linebacker or Stunting D Linemen to run right through

chuckle

Our guards always help if there is noone lined up over them. And Thornton rarely if ever does his (chip) and then gets back to pick up the blitzer. He isn`t our best option, THEY are McGlynning us Again! Good grief!!

I posted a number of times last season asking if Thornton had ever picked up a stunt/late blitzer. I don`t recall one. Bet he was 0 for 20. LeBeau didn`t miss it.

How about the Boom? lmao, the guy just stands behind the line counting down till it is time for him to slip out for a pass, as a blitzer comes blowing through. The guy is Horrific, the worst ever, braindead that way.

And sorry they have been so so eack week, it is all the quality support by our TE`s and RB`s that made them look ok in pass protection. No TRich or Doyle and... Ugh!

Not with a 3 man rush you wont. We wont beat much of anyone lol ,makes an O line look great. :spit: Your correct on V D

We didn't rush 3 the whole time, We tried different things, The Steelers O Line just dominated our D Line  and Linebackers

Nicks having a breakout game for the Colts, scoring 3 TDs off of Luck passes.

Bradshaw rushing for over 100 yds at over a 5 yd per carry clip and rushing for 2 TDs.

Eli throwing another 3 picks, one of those being a pick 6 by Vontae.

(The W goes without saying.)