Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Is The Oldest Colts Memorabilia You Own?

King Colt

I have two ticket stubs from the first game played in the hoosier dome. What a terrible team that was. We've come a long way since then

What you talking bout Willis!

Mike Pagel was the man! ;)

I used to put my ticket stubs in the game books, and the last time I looked at them, the print was worn. I could barely make out the dates. 

I have a 1858 Colts team card that I have manged to keep through many decades of relocating and a couple Unitas cards and one ishim when he played for the Chargers.

Do you have a James Buchanan card?  Was Abe Lincoln the TE or FG kicker....just wonderin'  :)

BTW...I got nuttin old of the Colts.  I should look at my old card collection though.  May have Unitas.

I have what I assume is either a scrap or practice jersey. It looks to be from the mid-80's number 48. It has no name on it, but my dad knew a lady who helped make them for the team back in the day. I wonder if I posted a picture, if anyone on here could give me some insight on it. My dad passed a few years back, and I don't know much about the 80's Colts or even if this is real.

I have a 1953 John Unitas card autographed.  My most prized possession is a football signed by Unitas and Manning.  How if I can get Luck to sign it, would be a hat trick :)

sorry- can't be 53. The Golden Arm was still being beaten up in Louisville then. Didn't sign with Colts till 56.

I was born in Baltimore in 54. I've got a brick from Memorial Stadium and a John Mickey #88 poster.

sorry- can't be 53. The Golden Arm was still being beaten up in Louisville then. Didn't sign with Colts till 56.

I was born in Baltimore in 54. I've got a brick from Memorial Stadium and a John Mickey #88 poster.

RIP John Mackey. He was the prototype for the modern TE.

I've been a Colts fan nearly as long, but I was never really a collector. A picture with Unitas and one with Tom Matte, but years after their careers ended.

Wow, don't you love it when you proclaim something you have and write the wrong year!! lol  I meant 1963, not 1953.

A Mike Doss autographed hat back in his rookie year in 2002 or 2003 somewhere around there when they played @ Houston. It was his rookie year I know that and I was 11-12 years old at the time. Loved that guy when he was at Ohio State and he was good his rookie year, and then Bethea came in 2006 and made him expendable