Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

joseph randle shoplifts

CR91

I doubt that, I don't think it is that common and he would likely have a long history of doing so.

What is more likely is that despite his high income he is poor at managing his money.

People who are a klepto are very good at hiding it. It is more common than you might think. My brother works security for a shopping mall and most non teenager arrest are made on people who can afford or actually have the money in possession to pay for the stuff that was taken. He has arrested people of all ages that fall into that category. X-Mas brings them out of the woodwork.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000410820/article/cowboys-joseph-randle-arrested-for-shoplifting

ok I need this explained to me. youre making atleast 6 figures. why do you need to shoplift?

and playing on a team that's winning...

I'm amazed at this ...that's a key loss because Murray is frequently injured...

.....Great job..Great money......that kind of shoplifter has mental problems

This may be inappropriate, but my educated guess is that he probably pleasured himself and wanted a change of clothing right away. I had that happen to me when I was in my teens, especially in malls and dept stores where all you see are pictures of supermodels.

This may be inappropriate, but my educated guess is that he probably pleasured himself and wanted a change of clothing right away. I had that happen to me when I was in my teens, especially in malls and dept stores where all you see are pictures of supermodels.

LOL :lol::funny::spit:lmao

I hope you're not serious.

Alright then you've lost your story telling privileges for a month.  

I think many would be surprised at the percent of rich people that shoplft, some are notorious for it. But underwear?!

IDK, could be embarrassed about it for some reason.  

I read somewhere once that the most commonly shoplifted item in a pharmacy was Hemorrhoid creams.

That's a better story than the one Rock told lmao

Sounds hilarious but probably more true than we think.

Why steal undergarments? A brand of that is like a brand of toothpick.

I remember plenty of times I've been guilty of personal business during my teenage years at dept stores like this. Tell me you haven't? :)

I remember plenty of times I've been guilty of personal business during my teenage years at dept stores like this. Tell me you haven't? :)

Idk, the guy who made Victoria's Secret did so because he was afraid/embarassed to shop for underwear for his wife. So maybe it has something to do with people being afraid of buying it, or maybe just plain idiocy...

But no, I haven't lol. And I don't think it is nearly as common as you think :)

No, i can honestly say that doing that in a department store never even occurred to me. I think youre on your own on this one

:funny:  I haven't and I don't know of anyone mentioning it.

*Walks past Victoria Secret*

"Hang on bro, I have to go to the bathroom and beat it real quick."

"Cool no problem man, sounds good, I'll wait for you outside."

haha

i used to shoplift a lot as a child/teen mostly for the thrill of it

kept it up somewhat in my adult years thinking i needed to keep up my 'skills'. completely grew out of it by my mid to late twenties

i can still always spot the 'undercover' security guards

And that my friend is why Eustress is a very real thing.

The sense of danger becomes a joy. A lot of men get this out of gambling, though they rarely admit the pleasure is to the feeling of great danger.