Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ahmad Bradshaw on record setting pace.

Dustin

Through 6 games he's on pace to break the NFL record for receiving TD by a RB in a single season. The current record is 9 (which is surprisingly low)and he has 5 throughout his 6 games. To break the record he'll need another 5 TD grabs in the teams next 10 games.

Through 6 games he's on pace to break the NFL record for receiving TD by a RB in a single season. The current record is 9 (which is surprisingly low)and he has 5 throughout his 6 games. To break the record he'll need another 5 TD grabs in the teams next 10 games.

that is surprisingly low especially when you think of backs like roger craig and marshall faulk

He'll get it if teams don't study the Colts red zone plays. If they do it'll be tough.

Our red zone plays have looked unstoppable. High/low options, pick your poison. If it's not the back -- usually Bradshaw -- then it's a TE or a backside receiver, which Luck has missed a few times already. So maybe they take away Bradshaw, but I think we'll still be able to punch it in.

Our red zone plays have looked unstoppable. High/low options, pick your poison. If it's not the back -- usually Bradshaw -- then it's a TE or a backside receiver, which Luck has missed a few times already. So maybe they take away Bradshaw, but I think we'll still be able to punch it in.

I absolutely agree but if they take away Bradshaw, he won't get the record.

That is suprisingly low...

Great to have him on the team and in good health, hopefully he can sustain.

Hey guys, Giants fan back again.

I wrote this when you first picked Bradshaw up:

Giants fan here.  You guys are going to love AB.  For those who are saying he's done are completely false.  The guy runs hard EVERY down and is one of the most complete RB's in the NFL.  His last game as a Giant last year he had 16 carries for 107 yards, a TD and averaged 6.7 yards per.  Also had 1 reception for 41 yards.....and that was his last game.  He has a lot more to prove.

Gonna miss the guy...was a true Giant.  Goodluck with #44

http://forums.colts.com/topic/18633-colts-and-rb-ahmad-bradshaw-agreed-to-one-year-deal/page-3

Can't post in that thread anymore but just wanted to say it been a pleasure watching one of my favorite players rip it up.  Also glad to see I was right about him too.   

Congrats.  

Hey guys, Giants fan back again.

I wrote this when you first picked Bradshaw up:

http://forums.colts.com/topic/18633-colts-and-rb-ahmad-bradshaw-agreed-to-one-year-deal/page-3

Can't post in that thread anymore but just wanted to say it been a pleasure watching one of my favorite players rip it up.  Also glad to see I was right about him too.   

Congrats.  

Because I don't follow the Giants,  I had no idea how good Bradshaw was.    And, I might add,  still is!

If he can only stay healthy.   

But, you're right, he's runs hard every time he touches the ball....  he plays every down as if it's his last.    Tremendous player.

Love him!    Has become one of my very favorites based only on his consistent effort!   He's tremendous.

Thanks for your post back then, and now.....   see you in a week when we're getting ready to play the Giants in New York!

Good luck......    :thmup: