Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts VS Chiefs playoff game #1

twfish

Yea I saw this this morning.

I'm really happy it's rated #1. It totally deserves deserves it.

I was at that game, I'll never forget it for the rest of my life.

GO COLTS!

You're not one of the fans who left early are you?

Mathis had some choice words for those who left early

Yea I saw this this morning.

I'm really happy it's rated #1. It totally deserves deserves it.

I was at that game, I'll never forget it for the rest of my life.

GO COLTS!

I'm still kicking myself for letting the blizzard forecast dissuade me from making the 10 hour drive to the game :( 

No way! There to the end! It was magic.

(To be completely honest, I was crying like a 14 year old girl watching Twilight after we won.)

I was there until most of the Colts fans had left, even though my wife kept telling me we should leave, I just sat there in awe of what had just transpired!!!!

*Rubs chin hair as he ponders*

I'll be a good cop & take your word for it

:mod: :mod:

I actually have a picture of the final scoreboard and confetti on my phone, so I can provide evidence. ;)

I actually had a seat right above the entryway to the Colts locker room, so I got to sit there and cheer the guys going back to the locker room. Seeing their faces was priceless. Pure joy all over the field.

I actually have a picture of the final scoreboard and confetti on my phone, so I can provide evidence. ;)

I actually had a seat right above the entryway to the Colts locker room, so I got to sit there and cheer the guys going back to the locker room. Seeing their faces was priceless. Pure joy all over the field.

Nah you good man, just TK24 giving you a hard time haha

I've never been on to leave early either, I don't understand it. I guess some people have more money than me but if I pay $150+ to go see a game, you know dang right I'm gonna watch every second no matter how it goes! Ha

So happy that i made the trip there for the game, 3 or 4 flight cancellations, almost got stuck in Indy for the storm, but it all worked out in the end.

There were many shocked chiefs fans in my hotel, lol.

It's lucky you made it out. We came in for the game, as we are from Chicago. We were supposed to stay the night, but decided to head home right after the game on a whim. We also had tickets for the Packers 49'ers ice bowl the next day (soon to be wife is a big pack fan so we had to keep if fair) and decided to split the drive in half, rather than stay the night and drive all the way to GB the next day. Needless to say, had we not left right after the amazing Colt's victory, I don't believe that we would have made the ice bowl. That storm was ferocious!

Super exciting for sure.
 Lest we forget they slaughtered us and Andrew would have likely had More Int`s, but they lost 2 members of their secondary and a top pass rusher During the game. But Homers had that compartmentalized as fast as it happened, Guaranteed!!!

Super exciting for sure.

Lest we forget they slaughtered us and Andrew would have likely had More Int`s, but they lost 2 members of their secondary and a top pass rusher During the game. But Homers had that compartmentalized as fast as it happened, Guaranteed!!!

They lost Houston for one play. Did you even watch the game?

I gave up.It was silly o'clock here in London, but no excuse. But me being tired, and thinking we were goosed is not in the same league as getting banned from playing for your team.

Perspective, please.

It's lucky you made it out. We came in for the game, as we are from Chicago. We were supposed to stay the night, but decided to head home right after the game on a whim. We also had tickets for the Packers 49'ers ice bowl the next day (soon to be wife is a big pack fan so we had to keep if fair) and decided to split the drive in half, rather than stay the night and drive all the way to GB the next day. Needless to say, had we not left right after the amazing Colt's victory, I don't believe that we would have made the ice bowl. That storm was ferocious!

We actually made it out the next morning at like 9:00am. We were on the last Delta flight out of Indy with a bunch of Delta employees. It was crazy for sure, I've never taken off in a snow storm before. Seeing them spray down the entire plain two separate times was kinda cool.

Super exciting for sure.

Lest we forget they slaughtered us and Andrew would have likely had More Int`s, but they lost 2 members of their secondary and a top pass rusher During the game. But Homers had that compartmentalized as fast as it happened, Guaranteed!!!

Yes, I'm sure Brandon Flowers would have stooped TY from getting open/sarcasm

I was at the game. The last touchdown to T.Y was by far and away the coolest moment I have had at a Colts game. The place was -insert cliche here-. It was a good vibe.

I watched the game sitting around Chief fans who were all pretty cool (they were obviously having fun for awhile-one guy bought me a beer), but to watch their reaction to the loss was totally epic. 

Good times

I was there too. I didn't leave my seat once the entire game. For the first 3 quarters out of shock and the last quarter out of just knowing we were gonna win this! Lucks Superman TD and TY's TD will be burned in to my brain forever. Ready for football!!!

We actually made it out the next morning at like 9:00am. We were on the last Delta flight out of Indy with a bunch of Delta employees. It was crazy for sure, I've never taken off in a snow storm before. Seeing them spray down the entire plain two separate times was kinda cool.

I have never experienced that. I bet that had to be pretty cool to be a part of!!!

Super exciting for sure.

So the Colts had no injuries? And now you want to throw insults to the Colts fan base? I will not lower myself to your level with your always negative comments. The only guarantee I can say is I will completely overlook all of your comments from now on. They really mean zero anyway.

So the Colts had no injuries? And now you want to throw insults to the Colts fan base? I will not lower myself to your level with your always negative comments. The only guarantee I can say is I will completely overlook all of your comments from now on. They really mean zero anyway.

You do know there's an ignore feature on this great forum don't you?

Best thing invented since sliced bread if you ask me :clap:

Super exciting for sure.

Right....

Reggie wasnt on IR.

Dwayne Allen wasnt on IR.

Vick Ballard wasnt on IR.

Donald Thomas wasnt on IR.

Ahmad Bradshaw wasnt on IR.

Delano Howell wasnt on IR.

Mario Harvey wasnt on IR.

Daniel Herron wasnt on IR.

Chris Rainey wasnt on IR.

Pat Angerer wasnt on IR.

Montori Hughes wasnt on IR.

We were TOTALLY healthy last year. There's no way we actually outplayed the Chiefs at the end of that game...I guess we were just lucky...

:loco:  :facepalm:

Did anyone else notice how dominant Hugh Thornton was that game? I was totally impressed.

I did notice that there's no way we win that game without Donald Brown. Gotta have our RB's stay healthy in 2014. If we start losing guys in the backfield, we're gonna be regretting letting DB walk. 

Freeman was a boss and Redding was a heckuva stuffer. 

Super exciting for sure.

Dear God...