Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Defensive Backs

TKnight24

Just a little something to help make your off-season blues go away. There's no music in this video which is uncommon in today's age. Just pure commentary & fans screaming at the top of their lungs (Some of our forum members might be in those very stands screaming haha )

Enjoy it!!! :thmups:

:colts:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the video WITHOUT music!!! Thanks for posting! 

Davis is such a stud. If he can be more consistent, he's top #5 in the league. 

Too bad alot of these are against lame QB's lol. 

Makes me miss Bethea too :(

I'd vote Butler as #1 DB in the nickel in the LEAGUE. He's so good at reading QB's. 

I'd vote Butler as #1 DB in the nickel in the LEAGUE. He's so good at reading QB's.

Vontae already was a top 5 CB last year IMO.

I have a feeling Toler is going to do a complete turn around in the fans view.

He was banged up last year even when he was in.  I think he will be the solid #2 CB we all want.

If he can stay healthy he is a solid number 2 if not maybe Qua Cox makes late a push for Defensive ROY.  I think this kid is going to be around a while. Ok well I hope he is

If he can stay healthy he is a solid number 2 if not maybe Qua Cox makes late a push for Defensive ROY.  I think this kid is going to be around a while. Ok well I hope he is

Defensive Rookie of the Year?!?

He hasn't even made the team yet!

And if he does that,  it'll will likely be as the 4th or 5th corner.     How is he going to win Defensive Rookie of the Year when he's not playing all that much?

I appreciate you're a fan,  but come on now................

If all our guys could stay healthy, we have a really solid secondary.  Vontae's entire Broncos game could be a highlight reel.  It's nice seeing all those picks; I remember a few years ago when our defense only had like 2 or 3 takeaways during the season.  Pagano's working his DB magic!

Defensive Rookie of the Year?!?

He hasn't even made the team yet!

And if he does that,  it'll will likely be as the 4th or 5th corner.     How is he going to win Defensive Rookie of the Year when he's not playing all that much?

I appreciate you're a fan,  but come on now................

I don't really think an UDFA is going to win ROY of the year come on. I end the post with I hope he is around... people on here jump on anything. My point was Toler is solid if he can stay healthy.

I do like Cox yes but really you thought I thought...... not worth it back to the World Cup. USA looks solid for those interested.

I have a feeling Toler is going to do a complete turn around in the fans view.

He was banged up last year even when he was in.  I think he will be the solid #2 CB we all want.

I'm hoping that between him and Bradshaw we get a full 12 game season out of them.

I don't really think an UDFA is going to win ROY of the year come on. I end the post with I hope he is around... people on here jump on anything. My point was Toler is solid if he can stay healthy.

I do like Cox yes but really you thought I thought...... not worth it back to the World Cup. USA looks solid for those interested.

Then what exactly were you saying?

That Toler is a good 2 when healthy at the end of the post I said I hope Cox is around does that sound like someone who really thinks he is going to be ROY? I like him hope he makes the 53. I guess I could have been more clear didn't think it was necessary

Why did we get rid of Bethea? I know I seen a few mistakes in pass coverage, but I can't see why. This could be the Gary Brackett move though. He had a great season in 2011, but we didn't keep him around. I know we switched to a 3-4, but I couldn't see why he wasn't given a shot to compete for a job in the 2012 season.

That Toler is a good 2 when healthy at the end of the post I said I hope Cox is around does that sound like someone who really thinks he is going to be ROY? I like him hope he makes the 53. I guess I could have been more clear didn't think it was necessary

You had the phrase "defensive ROY" in the same sentence as Qua Cox. And said you're hoping he makes a late push for that award.

First thing I thought of to post after watching that was how much I think we're gonna miss Bethea.

Why did we get rid of Bethea? I know I seen a few mistakes in pass coverage, but I can't see why. This could be the Gary Brackett move though. He had a great season in 2011, but we didn't keep him around. I know we switched to a 3-4, but I couldn't see why he wasn't given a shot to compete for a job in the 2012 season.

I'm going to guess Bethea didn't like the Colts offer and the 49ers offer was a bunch more. Tied up a lot of money in Vontae Davis too.

You had the phrase "defensive ROY" in the same sentence as Qua Cox. And said you're hoping he makes a late push for that award.

The only point I was trying to make is Toler is a solid 2nd corner if he can stay healthy. He has never been able to do that but if he can he is solid. Last year he was no where near 100%.  This is my exact post: 

You can take that how ever you want. If he makes the team and if he gets to play why wouldn't I or you or anyone else want him to play well? I don't see how anyone interrupts that as me predicting Cox as ROY when he hasn't made the team which I acknowledge saying I hope he is around. I like the kid hope he does well simple as that.

San fran offered him crazy money thats why he left

The only point I was trying to make is Toler is a solid 2nd corner if he can stay healthy. He has never been able to do that but if he can he is solid. Last year he was no where near 100%. This is my exact post:

If he can stay healthy he is a solid number 2 if not maybe Qua Cox makes late a push for Defensive ROY. I think this kid is going to be around a while. Ok well I hope he is

You can take that how ever you want. If he makes the team and if he gets to play why wouldn't I or you or anyone else want him to play well? I don't see how anyone interrupts that as me predicting Cox as ROY when he hasn't made the team which I acknowledge saying I hope he is around. I like the kid hope he does well simple as that.

Eh, I have one of the Bama boys (Mosley or haha) making DROTY

Seems You lack some understanding of defensive concepts and the players required to make a system work.

BTW, Bracket, with all his experience, was never more than a very average player in That system. And No One signed him after we let him go. Not sure how that can possibly leave you thinking he deserved a shot in a system where you want bigger ILB`ers. 

Bethea will be playing behind a bunch of excellent players and with a good, true deep safety, they should be able to overcome his below average cover skills. Did you miss Pagano saying he wanted 2 safeties that are interchangeable and able to pass cover. Why? Making it Doable to better mix and disguise coverages?  

And with a front 7 actually Doing a good job of stopping the run, yes EXPECT a big turnaround at that, Bethea would have much less value in run support, which is what he CAN DO.

Do we have exactly the players we ultimately want to replace Antoine? Maybe it was time to move on and try to develope what coach wants for HIS D. And Perhaps Davis won`t look so 'inconsistent' to some, if he has better help over the top. Just sayin'

Seems You lack some understanding of defensive concepts and the players required to make a system work.

BTW, Bracket, with all his experience, was never more than a very average player in That system. And No One signed him after we let him go. Not sure how that can possibly leave you thinking he deserved a shot in a system where you want bigger ILB`ers.

Bethea will be playing behind a bunch of excellent players and with a good, true deep safety, they should be able to overcome his below average cover skills. Did you miss Pagano saying he wanted 2 safeties that are interchangeable and able to pass cover. Why? Making it Doable to better mix and disguise coverages?

And with a front 7 actually Doing a good job of stopping the run, yes EXPECT a big turnaround at that, Bethea would have much less value in run support, which is what he CAN DO.

Do we have exactly the players we ultimately want to replace Antoine? Maybe it was time to move on and try to develope what coach wants for HIS D. And Perhaps Davis won`t look so 'inconsistent' to some, if he has better help over the top. Just sayin'

Your sadly mistaking. D'Qwell Jackson is 4-3 linebacker so don't give me that fact that Brackett won't fit. And lack knowledge of defensive concepts when we're trying to intergrade players that players in a 4-3 like Werner into a 3-4.

Seems You lack some understanding of defensive concepts and the players required to make a system work.

BTW, Bracket, with all his experience, was never more than a very average player in That system. And No One signed him after we let him go. Not sure how that can possibly leave you thinking he deserved a shot in a system where you want bigger ILB`ers.

And with a front 7 actually Doing a good job of stopping the run, yes EXPECT a big turnaround at that, Bethea would have much less value in run support, which is what he CAN DO.

Do we have exactly the players we ultimately want to replace Antoine? Maybe it was time to move on and try to develope what coach wants for HIS D. And Perhaps Davis won`t look so 'inconsistent' to some, if he has better help over the top. Just sayin'

Well in this case Howell has ALOT of work to do in his pass coverage! Looked lost at times.. If I'm reading this right you saying Bethae wasn't good in pass coverage?

He was our best coverage Saftey last year.. Landry can barely cover anyone, he can hit then and knock the ball loose occasionally but his zone coverage is not great and Howell was really up and down last year until he got hurt.

Seems You lack some understanding of defensive concepts and the players required to make a system work.

BTW, Bracket, with all his experience, was never more than a very average player in That system. And No One signed him after we let him go. Not sure how that can possibly leave you thinking he deserved a shot in a system where you want bigger ILB`ers. 

And with a front 7 actually Doing a good job of stopping the run, yes EXPECT a big turnaround at that, Bethea would have much less value in run support, which is what he CAN DO.

Do we have exactly the players we ultimately want to replace Antoine? Maybe it was time to move on and try to develope what coach wants for HIS D. And Perhaps Davis won`t look so 'inconsistent' to some, if he has better help over the top. Just sayin'

Bethea is way better than you are giving him credit for, obviously the 49ers think he is good because the PAID HIM!!

Your wrong. although a better pass rush might help. When Landry gets hurt we will see. Thats why they went out an signed another safety with experience

Far from wrong, Bethea was average last year. Made plays yes, but for every play he made..... gave up 2-3