Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano sighting at the combine......

coltsfansince65

Posted · Hidden by Blackhawk4, February 23, 2014 - Responding to the post that doesn't contribute to the topic at all.
Hidden by Blackhawk4, February 23, 2014 - Responding to the post that doesn't contribute to the topic at all.

I like how you guys think you're funny..but you're not.

Maybe not to your delicate sensibilities. I, on the other hand, found myself chuckling while reading the sarcasm.

Saw him watching the running backs intently while they ran their 40s.

Could we actually be looking to draft a running back?

With what we have invested in the position I can't see us drafting one,  I would be more inclined to guess maybe looking in case any become UDFAs.

Well I wouldn't read too much into a coaching watching players at the combine.  The Colts are going to do their homework on all players even QBs which is probably our least needed position on the roster. 

With that said, I doubt the Colts are bringing back Bradshaw, if they don't keep Brown then yeah they might very well draft a running back as they only two proven backs on the roster at that point are Richardson and Ballard and you clearly need more than two backs.  Yes they could keep one of the other guys they brought in last year or get an undrafted free agent but if they see a guy they like in the draft they could easily draft a third running back too. 

Well I wouldn't read too much into a coaching watching players at the combine.  The Colts are going to do their homework on all players even QBs which is probably our least needed position on the roster. 

With that said, I doubt the Colts are bringing back Bradshaw, if they don't keep Brown then yeah they might very well draft a running back as they only two proven backs on the roster at that point are Richardson and Ballard and you clearly need more than two backs.  Yes they could keep one of the other guys they brought in last year or get an undrafted free agent but if they see a guy they like in the draft they could easily draft a third running back too. 

I disagree with that statement 100% We have no idea what condition Ballard is in & TR has a lot to prove this year. Bradshaw stays put firmly in INDY. We do NOT release him period. 

Why not. We have 1 dissappointing back on the roster and one coming off acl injury. We have no proven backs on the roster. I doubt we use an early pick but we will either draft/sign minimum 3 backs before camp...thats a fact.

I have no problem bringing in some backs to look at. It can't hurt. Yes, I will admit that I am biased toward Bradshaw, but that's because of his size, speed, power, & vision. I've seen him tear off some beautiful runs as a NY Giant & he's due for a phenomenal year. I can feel it man. 

Odds are Pagano is there for EVERY position group.....

You need to see things with your own eyes.    NFL Network is not going to show every coach and GM during each and every position group.

You happen to see him for the running backs.    OK.   But don't read too much into it.    We may draft one.   And we may not.

Pagano is there.    So is Grigson.    So are the scouts.    It's what they all do.....

I have no problem bringing in some backs to look at. It can't hurt. Yes, I will admit that I am biased toward Bradshaw, but that's because of his size, speed, power, & vision. I've seen him tear off some beautiful runs as a NY Giant & he's due for a phenomenal year. I can feel it man. 

So you think we should Resign Bradshaw? Or not cut him?

They'll keep notes on all these guys, and if any get cut during camp, they'll consult their notes to see if they should claim them off waivers. And even on into the future.

I disagree with that statement 100% We have no idea what condition Ballard is in & TR has a lot to prove this year. Bradshaw stays put firmly in INDY. We do NOT release him period. 

He's a free agent, he doesn't need to be released.

Bradshaw is a free agent

come on guys.  SW1 obviously meant he sees us re-signing Bradshaw.    I happen to agree with him.