Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Some Actual Good News!

GoDeep

Good news. Castonzo needs to be in the lineup and get as much experience as possible so next year, when Peyton comes back, he doesn't make any mental mistakes and let Peyton get smoked

Right on. Think of 2011 as an extended training camp for this guy so he is ready to protect #18 in 2012.

I hope we also get Reitz and Deim back, having Tepper and Olsen in at guard kinda scares me

Reitz is already ruled out against the Falcons but Diem returned to practice.

JimIrsay Jim Irsay

(cont.) LTD PART- A.Castonzo, D.Clark, D.Nevis, Q.Ojinnaka, M.Pollak. FULL PART- J.Addai, P.Angerer, R.Diem

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

2011_irsaytwitter_13_normal.jpg

JimIrsay Jim Irsay

Injury Report: OUT-Manning, Reitz. DNP- K.Conner, B.Eldridge, D.Freeney, T.Johnson, J.Saturday, B.White. (cont.)

4 hours ago

Hopefully our OL heals up and improves. Then maybe we'll see Clyde open up the playbook and stop calling the same bubble screen every other play. :)

I want to see some downfield throws to Reggie Wayne, I'm tired of him just getting the short passing plays. We need to open up the playbook, and run more!

Good news. Castonzo needs to be in the lineup and get as much experience as possible so next year, when Peyton comes back, he doesn't make any mental mistakes and let Peyton get smoked

Exactly. Which is why Ijalana's injury was probably why I consider Ijalana's injury to be the second most disappointing event this season.

I hope we also get Reitz and Deim back, having Tepper and Olsen in at guard kinda scares me

Diem Practiced too in fact fully, cast was limited ,Reitz is already listed as out, he has a Knee menicus injury i read I think in a polian corner and to what level i have no idea

Nevis also practiced limited, Addai fully, but clark limited with Knee, &b Sat DNP with knee

http://www.colts.com...ury-report.html

Edited by bayone

If Costanzo..plays..we could score enough to not get embarrassed by Atlanta

Fixed it for you.

That is great news that AC has a chance to play. We really need to get him some more time. Either he will be protecting Manning or Luck so he needs to get his game straight by then.

More importantly we need to get Nevis back out there. We sourly miss him.

I would love to see our 2011 #1 pick back in action!!! No guarantee yet though.

Ijalana is out for the season? Darn I missed that, but that is really bad news. A full season under his belt would sure help this O line next year. Someone must be sticking needles in a voodoo doll for the Colts to lose so many players to injury.