Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

best andrew luck highlight ive seen

Naptown Lifer

Loved the video.

"half a heart beat" ... you gotta be kidding me Merrill!  Anybody that is "NFL ready" and "the next Peyton Manning" will cause you to stop and seriously think about drafting this person.  If you took half a heartbeat and decided that RGIII should have been the number 1 pick over Andrew Luck then you are a fool.

Now I don't honestly think that Merrill Hoge is a fool.  This was more of sports media continuing to create controversy, chaos and anything else that will keep people tuning in.

The Colts chose correctly and so far it has proven out.  GO COLTS!

That whole segment with Skip Bayless was trash. He's eating his words so bad right now.

No, he isn't.  That fool is still saying RG3 is the better QB and he's making excuses for him.  "RG3 had a bad coach, their defense is horrible, the Colts have leaders like Wayne and Mathis" and many others.  He did come down a few notches when the reports came out that RG3 was bragging that he was running the franchise and all that, but everything I've seen of him has him still saying that RG3 is the better QB.  But that's why he's sitting at ESPN and is the recipient of many jokes whereas Grigson and Irsay are running one of the league's better franchises.

it seems like that rg3-13 forunm member has since disappeared since they had their crappy season

the last comment he made waas "yeah jon gruden is all nice about andrew luck with the camera on, but a little more realistic with it off'

how he knows what jon gruden says with the camera off is beyond me, but it goes to show that all the rg3-13 jockryders will say anything to make it seem like hes better than luck, what trash

No, he isn't.  That fool is still saying RG3 is the better QB and he's making excuses for him.  "RG3 had a bad coach, their defense is horrible, the Colts have leaders like Wayne and Mathis" and many others.  He did come down a few notches when the reports came out that RG3 was bragging that he was running the franchise and all that, but everything I've seen of him has him still saying that RG3 is the better QB.  But that's why he's sitting at ESPN and is the recipient of many jokes whereas Grigson and Irsay are running one of the league's better franchises.

Exactly, Skip gives RG3 a pass on everything & he minimizes Luck's remarkable contributions due to his supporting cast.

Skip is so slanted in his bias for RG3 that his middle name should be Skip Seesaw Bayless 21isSuperman.  :thmup:

Slightly off topic, but I'd love to rake Skip over the debate coals about who really deserves to be called "America's Team" too. Heck, I'd put INDY there. We are a tough, clutch franchise IMHO.

Besides, all his Luck bashing/undercutting needs to stop & I'd love to drop that hammer on Skip politely, but firmly.  haha

Exactly, Skip gives RG3 a pass on everything & he minimizes Luck's remarkable contributions due to his supporting cast.

Skip is so slanted in his bias for RG3 that his middle name should be Skip Seesaw Bayless 21isSuperman.  :thmup:

Slightly off topic, but I'd love to rake Skip over the debate coals about who really deserves to be called "America's Team" too. Heck, I'd put INDY there. We are a tough, clutch franchise IMHO.

Besides, all his Luck bashing/undercutting needs to stop & I'd love to drop that hammer on Skip politely, but firmly.  haha

We all must keep in mind that Bayless makes his living at being controversal. I highly doubt he really believes half of what he says. His point counter point show is exactly that and his numbers go up when he makes the most idiodic statements. I quit watching his show a long time ago as it become nothing but an argumentive *.

Awesome Video

In 98 there was Peyton Manning :thmup: & Ryan Leaf   .  I had watched 18 at Knoxville his senior year feeling he was our QB , Was thrilled to have him realizing at the time theres always media people who have spoken loudly in favor of 1 or the other & of course everyone is a genius .

Edgerrin James over  Ricky Williams .    :thmup:           Andrew Luck :thmup:  over Rob Griffin

2012   was the year of the QB  IMO   I wanted Andrew Luck & was thrilled with his selection   over the much hyped Rob Griffin who somehow was donated the rookie of the year for wearing nice socks .

Thanks for the video. I take Luck over RG3 anyday. Soon Luck only rival in the NFL is going to be Manziel assuming he is going to a team in our division. Luck/Manziel will become the next Manning/Brady.

Manziel will be the next rg3. Extremely average his first year and then terrible thereafter. Give me bridgewater over any qb in this draft any day of the week