Callie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its AFC vs NFC so no he won't

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not NFC v AFC this year. It's a "draft."

The Pro Bowl this year, is not AFC vs NFC..Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice are the captains of each team, and are going to draft the players, from the ones that were chosen previously, a la Fantasy Football. So, in essence, we are going to see a r/l version of fantasy football.

I can see it now Mathis is on Team Pagano and Luck is on Team Rivera (I know those aren't the teams but it'll work for this.

Luck drops back to pass and is sacked.  Pagano would become the first coach in history to go off on his own player for sacking the other team's QB lol. 

Does anyone get sacked in the Pro Bowl?  Nobody plays that game full on.  They should just call it a flag football game and bring back the skills challenges.  Those were at least somewhat entertaining.

I just think he's done it all at this point. If he wins the Superbowl, he has two rings, and how many records? Not to mention Decker is a FA, and Moreno. I can't imagine Welker will be around a lot longer. If he retires and they lose Decker, Moreno, Miller, etc...they could be historically bad. I don't think anyone could ask for a better year.

He only needs 16 tds to break the all time record

I believe Manning will retire after the Superbowl. He has nothing left to accomplish or prove.

Manning has already gone on record saying that winning or losing a SB would not affect his decision to keep playing.  He said the decision will essentially be based on his health and desire to compete.  Granted he could change his mind, but that is the most recent answer he has given.

I actually have a problem with this. If they didnt want him and he's just going because 2 or more players dropped out, that's lame. Just start your offseason already. It was cool when he was a rookie, but now its really lame. Especially when 1 of the qbs ended your season.

Wilson ended our season?

I actually have a problem with this. If they didnt want him and he's just going because 2 or more players dropped out, that's lame. Just start your offseason already. It was cool when he was a rookie, but now its really lame. Especially when 1 of the qbs ended your season.

RIGHT ! for the 2nd time Luck is only going caused someone else can't make it...so if i was Luck i would turn it down if possible..if i wasn't good enough to go on a first vote bases for the 2nd time than i don't wanna go at all...plus wasn't D.thomas of the bronco's voted to go or Decker or Welker???? someone is gonna have to replace one of them...why not Hilton??? 

RIGHT ! for the 2nd time Luck is only going caused someone else can't make it...so if i was Luck i would turn it down if possible..if i wasn't good enough to go on a first vote bases for the 2nd time than i don't wanna go at all...plus wasn't D.thomas of the bronco's voted to go or Decker or Welker???? someone is gonna have to replace one of them...why not Hilton???

Yeah I definitely would turn down making more money, and getting a trip to Hawaii too.

I mean what's the point of back ups. If you aren't THE guy. Screw it.

Yeah I definitely would turn down making more money, and getting a trip to Hawaii too.

I mean what's the point of back ups. If you aren't THE guy. Screw it.

and as far as making more money goes....if you are fine with going basically as "Left overs" then that's your perogative...but that's not going to work with me...i wanna go as being the best.. not being the back up to the best

and as far as making more money goes....if you are fine with going basically as "Left overs" then that's your perogative...but that's not going to work with me...i wanna go as being the best.. not being the back up to the best

lmao.

It's an honor to go. You're acting like he was the 100th selection. Wilson couldn't go so he got his spot.

I'm sure he doesn't care. I don't know why you do so much.