Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

for all the Luck bashers

love the shoe

Just remember it is his second year and with two different systems having to learn. For heavens sake give the guy some time and don't forget we lost several key players on offense to boot. I am very satisfied where he is at this point in his career. Remember all the experts picked us to regress not make the divisional round. Give the guy a chance......

Just remember it is his second year and with two different systems having to learn. For heavens sake give the guy some time and don't forget we lost several key players on offense to boot. I am very satisfied where he is at this point in his career. Remember all the experts picked us to regress not make the divisional round. Give the guy a chance......

Forward this to Skip Bayless...Shoe :thmup:

Agreed we should appreciate all the greatness he has already displayed.  We are lucky to have such a talented player on our roster.  I see championships in our future.  People need to realize we have already improved we won a playoff game and did it without our best receiver that is in no small part Lucks doing.  He learned to deal with that loss and didnt fold just kept playing.  The team has some issues for sure but Luck is the least of our problems. 

I am really proud to be a COLTS fan.

GO COLTS

People can and will say he sucks or the whatever. I think he's getting better, but he's a known quantity as a pro now. There's no ignoring 7 picks in 2 pressure filled playoff games. There's also no ignoring some of his world busting touchdown passes either. 

Some are jealous, some like to hate, some think they know everything therefore they'll have critiques for everything, including playing the most difficult position in sports. People will say what they want, doesn't make it true though. 

Barring an actual injury to Luck next year, I'd say the Colts will win the South and be back in this position next year. 

I really feel that only one of the interceptions last night was on Luck, the pick to Collins.

The first pick was based on an EXTREMELY poor route by Brazil. I think Luck was anticipating a better run slant where Brazil would cut in front of Dennard.

The pick to Hightower was slightly behind Havili, but more on Havili than Luck. That was huge because it likely cost us points (at least a shot at a FG)

The pick to Dennard at the end of the game is due to Brazil not anticipating the back shoulder throw.

Luck is young as are the bulk of the players on this team. To get the playoff experience that they have already is tremendous. I am expecting a big year next year and continued improvement.

I dont think anyone is bashing Luck.

I think we can all admit he had a bad game, but I dont think anyone is truly selling him out. 

exactly.  Luck had a great sophomore.

Andrew crushed RG3 and Wilson this year, though RG3 only had one leg and Wilson benefits greatly from the #1 defense in the NFL.

Had great passes to both Hilton and Rogers.  Just couldn't get them free enough.  The Colts won't make excuses but the drive in the 3rd when we sere still just down by a score.  There was a blatant leg whip on Luck that tripped him and kept him from running for a first down and then a pass interference that was not called along the sideline that killed it.  Then the next thing we know Blunt headed Blount takes one to the house :bored:

I really feel that only one of the interceptions last night was on Luck, the pick to Collins.

The first pick was based on an EXTREMELY poor route by Brazil. I think Luck was anticipating a better run slant where Brazil would cut in front of Dennard.

The pick to Hightower was slightly behind Havili, but more on Havili than Luck. That was huge because it likely cost us points (at least a shot at a FG)

The pick to Dennard at the end of the game is due to Brazil not anticipating the back shoulder throw.

Luck is young as are the bulk of the players on this team. To get the playoff experience that they have already is tremendous. I am expecting a big year next year and continued improvement.

What? 3 out of the 4 WERE his fault. That first pick he never took his eyes off of Brazill, and Dennard had that slant covered the whole way. He still threw the ball, as covered as Brazill was. The Havili INT was entirely on Havili, he's got to make that catch. The last INT, again, is on Luck who, again, looked Brazill down the entire play, should have noticed there was no safety help on that play and thrown over the top, and Brazill ran that route as he should have.

Luck will be fine and he isn't the sole reason for the loss, but lets not wipe his a* either. 6 out of the 7 INT's were clearly all on him.

give him an o-line like the pats and he will show us greatness

People are blaming Luck? Really?

You show me somebody who blames this on Luck, and I will show you somebody who does not know football, is a troll, and does not understand 1 QB can not carry a team to Championships and Super Bowls. Others must step up. 

He had a bad game, but he also had an amazing year leading his team to a division title and a playoff win. I am satisfied because I know that this team definitely took a step forword this year. The future is bright, just wasn't our year as we had too many injuries to key players plus we are still a young team.

Andrew has a Great winners spirit.

Throws a nice longer ball to open receivers when he has time and they are his Primary receiver.
Runs well when their D lets him.

We saw him breakout a few weeks ago and throw a perfectly timed, with perfect touch over the defender screen pass, that was a nice add after almost 2 seasons. Didn`t need that yesterday i guess?

And yesterday he broke out a Low (OMG) Leading (OMG) soft toss to the outside that Hilton grabbed. WOW! Big Boy stuff!!

And yesterday a True downfield, successful, decently placed back shoulder throw. More Big Boy stuff. yeehaa! Things to look forward to in the years to come.

We can only hope he stops drilling guys within 12  yards high into the back shoulder pad someday, that is such a negative thing for a QB to do on a regular basis.

Decision making, going thru progressions (Finding the open man), lol for the best prospect since Elway. 

A LONG way to go.

Of course we can have Great Faith he will get considerably better over the next few years as will his receivers.
  I have just been Very Disappointed that he isn`t the decision maker Throwingbbs guy we were Sold.

Credit to him he never acted like a Big Head who believed all the hype, which is a big reason why we can feel certain of his future upside.

Andrews will appears to be Monumental.

Nice TD Steve Smith, u R awesome. So is our little TY. Go Colts!

Had great passes to both Hilton and Rogers.  Just couldn't get them free enough.  The Colts won't make excuses but the drive in the 3rd when we sere still just down by a score.  There was a blatant leg whip on Luck that tripped him and kept him from running for a first down and then a pass interference that was not called along the sideline that killed it.  Then the next thing we know Blunt headed Blount takes one to the house :bored:

We got Pimped big time. The game was Totally winnable at that time. The refs turned their head against us several times.

Certainly Luck is not the player many thought he was, but he is still a good player -- not such a good technician of reading defenses as we once thought, but still is an above average QB (now I know some will knock me for saying that but I believe he is in the top 20 of qb's in the league, I DO believe he is decent).  His arm defies him many times as he tends to throw the ball in crazy places. Does he have a chance to be special?  It depends on if he puts as much work into the game as Peyton Manning.  Year 3 in the Luck era will be before us in about 9 to 10 months.  We will have to wait and see, he's got a lot of work to do and we have to get a lot more weapons for him and protection for him.  Until he has a chance to have more time to throw, it will be hard to gauge him 100 percent accurately.  He's probably going to be ok.  Is 4 interceptions unacceptable, of course it is, for any QB.  It cost us the game.

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision. -- M.A.

Andrew can't do it all by himself.

An OK line....

Diminished receivers and runners...

And OK coordinator....

One man can only do so much....

That said....    Luck can get a LOT better....      he got better year 2 over year 1.  

And he'll be even better in year 3.....   and better again in year 4.

He'll never stop trying to get better.     He's got a lot of Peyton Manning and Larry Bird in him that way.....

Better days ahead!       :thmup:

Hey for what it's worth the Olympic Volleyball player Kerri Walsh likes him!

Kerri Walsh Jennings @kerrileewalsh 14h

Win or lose he's a stud “@nfl: Luck gets fired up after a TD. Really, really, really... REALLY fired up http://on.nfl.com/1cXrb1a  #NFLPlayoffs

I'd kinda like to extend our celebrity fan base beyond Rob Lowe. 

The last line is not meant to be taken too seriously.

luck has a problem of eyeing down his wr.s  . aka  int's . this not college any more it the pro.s .   

I can't believe anyone is taking jabs at Andrew, he is a great young QB, one bad game does not define a career! Without him we would have never made the playoffs the last 2 years, he took a 2-14 team and turned us into back to back 11 win seasons. People have short memories, they forget the many comeback wins that he won for the Colts. In 3 or 4 years HE WILL BE THE BEST QB IN THE NFL, hands down!