Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Laron Landry Cleared!

Dark Superman

Looks like Dirty Thirty will be out there Saturday night..

Colts SS LaRon Landry (concussion) has been cleared to practice.

Landry took a knee to the helmet late in last week's wild comeback win over the Chiefs. His return to practice means he's on track to get cleared in time to play in Saturday night's game at New England. It's a major boost for the Colts as they'll need his coverage skills if they'll have any prayer of slowing down Tom Brady.

Source: Tom James on Twitter Jan 8 - 12:41 PM

Thank goodness.

Landry took a knee to the helmet late in last week's wild comeback win over the Chiefs. His return to practice means he's on track to get cleared in time to play in Saturday night's game at New England. It's a major boost for the Colts as they'll need his coverage skills if they'll have any prayer of slowing down Tom Brady.

Thank goodness.

Good lets hope he plays and the team has a perfect game Saturday night.

Thank goodness.

Dirty thirty....I love it

Meh, good news but he has been disappointing this year overall., plenty of tackles but hasn't been the playmaker I thought we were getting along with some blown coverages , Hopefully its more do to he just is not 100 percent yet after he missed four games, Big upgrade over Zbi though...but that wasn't hard to do

Guest TeamLoloJones

How he might have felt after the play.....

is-this-real-life-o.gif

I'm still mad that Sheppard kept hitting hitting Landry in the head while he was down.

Meh, good news but he has been disappointing this year overall., plenty of tackles but hasn't been the playmaker I thought we were getting along with some blown coverages , Hopefully its more do to he just is not 100 percent yet after he missed four games, Big upgrade over Zbi though...but that wasn't hard to do

I agree he's been a bit disappointing, but this is the type of game he can be most valuable.  Patriots don't have much in the way of a deep threat, so I'm not as worried about his less than stellar cover skills.  I do worry about the Patriot's running game, however, and that's an area he can help considerably.

I agree he's been a bit disappointing, but this is the type of game he can be most valuable.  Patriots don't have much in the way of a deep threat, so I'm not as worried about his less than stellar cover skills.  I do worry about the Patriot's running game, however, and that's an area he can help considerably.

Aaron Dobson.....while having coming along slow (He will be good...to much talent there) is a deep threat...especially as spotty as our Secondary is

Thank goodness.

That's big...He's an intimidator.

..and he;s experienced vs. the Pats

Aaron Dobson.....while having coming along slow (He will be good...to much talent there) is a deep threat...especially as spotty as our Secondary is

Aaron Dobson (foot) remained out of practice Wednesday.
Per ESPN Boston, it "seems unlikely" Dobson will play against the Colts on Saturday night. Look for Kenbrell Thompkins to get the vast majority of snaps at the X receiver spot. He'll have some cheap FanDuel value as the Colts' banged-up secondary was exposed by Alex Smith last week.Jan 8 - 11:10 AM