Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Mathis

SOMDColtsfan

He did get held quite a bit.......but wow, it was like watching a shark stalk it's prey, he was going full speed and when I saw that arm come up I knew there was a strip sack about to go down!!!!!!!!

Ha! Earlier, I was thinking of making a 10 sec video clip of that play, slowing it down and putting the Jaws theme on it.  Then I got distracted by something shiny.

Robert Mathis and his judy chop turned the tide in our favor.  He's my DPOY.

Robert Mathis!!!  Guy always seems to come up huge when you know the team needs a turnover.

One the sack/fumble I noticed right before they snapped that ball they moved Mathis to the other linebacking spot after not having much luck at his normal spot all day and turned to my friend and said Mathis is on the other side might catch KC off guard here and sure did!

Robert Mathis.....the grandmaster of the sack-strip

I knew a sack was gonna come just didnt know when....i saw him getting closer each play and finally like he always does....the patented SACK-STRIP!!!!!!

since 01 Mathis's 52 forced fumbles in the regular season and playoffs are the most in the league. They should rename the strip sack the Mathis!