Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

O.M.G What did we just witness?

xXBOXADDICTx

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home from the game.  There were a lot of Chiefs fans in the house and they were very loud when the Colts had the ball.  There were four of them sitting in the row in front of me and two of them had the most annoying yells I think I've ever heard.  They also got into it with a drunk Colts fan which wasn't cool.  It was funny how they got quiet as their lead began to shrink. 

There were a lot of empty seats especially in the Club section.

That was Mayock, or whatever his name is. I heard that, and almost fell out of my chair laughing. If you look at the last two years there have been plenty of comebacks. It was a strange comment.

Mayock is too busy checking out a "kid's pad level," and getting annoyed at things "as an old DB."  I do like when he announces, usually.

BTW, somebody should check to see if Bob Lamey is doing okay.  He may have passed out cold after this game. 

I remember the one announcer saying that the Colts aren't made for coming from way behind...UM..what has he been watching the past 2 years...all the 4th Quarter comebacks and he has the nerve to say that...

:facepalm:

haha I remember that same moment. I believe it was Mayock And I felt like saying "Do you not realize who the Colts under Luck are, how we are the comeback kids?"

Unbelievable

Indeed! We just watch Andrew Luck carry the team on his back!  Time to listen to Skip Bayless hate on Luck some more on Monday.  "In Luck, I Trust"

Why wait until Monday for his brilliance?

Who knew Alex Smith was going to turn into Alex Football in the first half at Indy?

How lucky is Luck getting away with THREE INTERCEPTIONS b/c Chiefs have lost Flowers, DRobinson, JHouston and all the momentum?

Just got back to lovely Southern Indiana from the game.Still in shock, not exactly sure how we got back in to this game. My buddy who went with me is the biggest fan I know and it was great to see him so happy at the end as he and I both were more than worried . Yeah, there were too many Chiefs fans and way too much noise on offense lol. I can honestly say now, I can never count us out again. The Luck fumble recovery "Superman" Td and TY's awesome game-clinching TD will be burned in my memory forever. Just really thankful we pulled this one out and kind of amazed actually

Who knew Alex Smith was going to turn into Alex Football in the first half at Indy?

How lucky is Luck getting away with THREE INTERCEPTIONS b/c Chiefs have lost Flowers, DRobinson, JHouston and all the momentum?

Really..Gal;....?  Is this the REAL Skip Bayless???

That cotton picker.....just cant tell the truth when it goes against his opinion...

...If it was Brady leading that rally.......he's be calling the hall-of-Fame...

.......He just cant face the fact that Luck rules while his boy RG3 sits

ESPN Firsttake sent out a tweet before the last drive that said "Is Andrew Luck about to pull a Romo?"  Dude is just mad because this ends the debate between Luck and RGBenched and he lost.  Just ignore it. 

Mike Mayott is the next Madden...."Now there's a guy who when he runs, he goes faster!"

I admit, I thought the Colts were finished, one and done, toast.  I held a faint hope, but the turnover after the half sealed the deal in my mind.  I watched it all the way through, as I have done for 30 years.  Glad I did too, that was one hell of an improbable and impossible come back.  Kudos to the Colts, and the few folks out there who kept the faith.  

This type of game, very well could be the start of a run to the Superbowl.  We were fortunate to walk away with a win today, I hope next week we don't let the game get away to the point where we have to see a miracle.  I think we used up our good karma tonight.

ESPN Firsttake sent out a tweet before the last drive that said "Is Andrew Luck about to pull a Romo?"  Dude is just mad because this ends the debate between Luck and RGBenched and he lost.  Just ignore it. 

That's shame..openly rooting against a kid who's always been quality.....

...........Its  a weakness never to be able to admit you were simply wrong...

That's shame..openly rooting against a kid who's always been quality.....

...........Its  a weakness never to be able to admit you were simply wrong...

Andrew Luck could win the Super Bowl and throw five TDs and for 500 yards and run for another score and 100 yards in the process and Skip will be the guy still going "Yeah but..."

I guess he had to change his script for Monday....

Poor little fool.....he backed a lame horse in Robert and he's got another glue factory reject in Manziel

...Chiefs weren't the only losers Saturday....hope those words taste good with crow, Skip

At the half my wife got wings.

My kids, wife and brother sat eating in silence in the kitchen while I tried to eat in the living room.

As the game changed my entire house started getting excited. It was amazing. A great game.

Luck is clutch.

T.y. is playing like Marvin, always open even when teams try to take him away.

This was an instant classic

I guess he had to change his script for Monday....

Poor little fool.....he backed a lame horse in Robert and he's got another glue factory reject in Manziel

...Chiefs weren't the only losers Saturday....hope those words taste good with crow, Skip

If we play Denver he'll just turn to how fitting it will be and just for Manning to get to out Irsay and the Colts from the playoffs.  If it's the Pats he'll just revert to the ESPN script on Pats love. 

So did Luck today, but he made up for it. Great effort today from our team. Everyone helped on the comeback!

But that's my point. He found a way to win and not be 1 and out. Luck is THE most exciting young quarterback I have ever seen play football. I've been watching the kid since he was in High School.

But that's my point. He found a way to win and not be 1 and out. Luck is THE most exciting young quarterback I have ever seen play football. I've been watching the kid since he was in High School.

and he's just going to get better...

Where is Curtis Painter I wanna give him a hug and say thank you.

I would. Peyton was trash in the post season. If you say he wasn't, you don't know football. In addition, once Peyton started throwing picks he kept throwing them.

Did we not come back in 06 in the afc championship game down by 21. Why can't we just enjoy the win Peyton wore a horseshoe so why take shots at him. Great team game in the end love watching our TEAM grow.

Did we not come back in 06 in the afc championship game down by 21. Why can't we just enjoy the win Peyton wore a horseshoe so why take shots at him. Great team game in the end love watching our TEAM grow.

I think some feel like they can't move on from Manning unless they turn on him. 

Sad. 

I am glad we got Manning for 13 years and am glad we are going to have Andrew going forward.  As I said to my friend at the game today Andrew might not be Peyton Manning but I think he'll do.  I am really glad for Andrew that he got a playoff win early in his career so we don't have to hear that whole "he can't win the playoffs" line over again.  I know I was thinking during that last drive by KC we've had so much just bad luck in the playoffs we were just due for things to go our way for once in one of these games.  I am glad it did!

I am still in shock. The best game I've ever been to! We had a 0.9 percent chance of winning while down by 28 points and we pulled it off with a full team effort! Got to love Colts football! That play where Andrew picked up the fumble and dove in for the TD. GAHHH! The stadium went wild! How bad it must have felt to be a Chiefs fan during that epic comeback. :rock: