Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

With Denver's loss....

sfergson727

So if the Chiefs beat the Raiders, which is likey, they will be in a tie with the Chiefs, with the tie-breaker going to Denver.  (I assume) Supposing the Chiefs end up winning the division, does that make then mean we would play the Broncos in LOS?

Makes the KC game with us in two weeks pretty interesting.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, what Dustin said :agree:

Unless of course we change our ways. But if we play like we've been playing since Reggie Wayne's injury? Yeah, we'll be one and done

I have no disagreement.  If we don't improve, we are toast....I don't like to lose, but if we are going to lose regardless, I'd rather it be to Denver.

Looking at the remaining games, KC definitely has the tougher schedule.......They play the Chargers and us (not that we are much more than a church mouse at the moment, but stranger things have happend).  Denver plays the texans and raiders, so definitely the odds favor Denver having the Division.

I am pretty comfortable with the idea right now of us hosting the Chiefs in the WC round. I kinda actually hope it stays this way too in the scenario and I honestly don't feel we will move up.

And Denver plays Houston and Oakland I think for the final 2 games. I doubt they lose to either right now let alone losing to both.

So if the Chiefs beat the Raiders, which is likey, they will be in a tie with the Chiefs, with the tie-breaker going to Denver.  (I assume) Supposing the Chiefs end up winning the division, does that make then mean we would play the Broncos in LOS?

Makes the KC game with us in two weeks pretty interesting.

I think the answer is 'yes'

.... Denver would have to lose at either Houston or Oakland but even then, KC would have to beat Indy

But I think the Colts want KC, not Denver

Perhaps, that's not the answer I'm looking for.  I'm curious whether there is a real possibility of playing Denver again in LOS if KC ends up winning the division.

Personally, I'd rather face Denver again than KC.  Denver has a weak D, and Peyton's arm is getting tired.

You want Peyton Manning as opposed to Alex Smith?  Really?

One week at a time with this team right now.

We should be able to handle Houston at home, as we always do.

KC at KC......not sure at all. Even if we lose that one I still like our chances at home in a playoff game in the crazy environment we will have.

Jaguars? Not as easy as it sounds. It's tough to sweep a division and they can be sneaky.....especially with us.

Just beat Houston and hopefully no more serious injuries. If we stay at #4 I am more then fine with it right now.

I much rather face the Chiefs than the Bronco's.  If we can shut down (Big IF) Jamal Charles. Alex can't beat us if we play decent.  Remember the chiefs got Avery even Vaughn could handle him.  I believe the chiefs might kick us at Arrowhead, then we will return the favor here at home.

One week at a time with this team right now.

We should be able to handle Houston at home, as we always do.

KC at KC......not sure at all. Even if we lose that one I still like our chances at home in a playoff game in the crazy environment we will have.

Jaguars? Not as easy as it sounds. It's tough to sweep a division and they can be sneaky.....especially with us.

Just beat Houston and hopefully no more serious injuries. If we stay at #4 I am more then fine with it right now.

#4 is our minimum ( and kinda maximum) right now. The rest of the season is just about trying to figure ourselves out, and get hot going into the playoffs. I feel the offense is figuring itself out, but the defense still has a long way to go. If our defense can start playing like it was mid season, then we might have a chance.

#4 is our minimum ( and kinda maximum) right now. The rest of the season is just about trying to figure ourselves out, and get hot going into the playoffs. I feel the offense is figuring itself out, but the defense still has a long way to go. If our defense can start playing like it was mid season, then we might have a chance.

Yep. I think the offense may come along okay as well. I am a bit concerned with how the D seems to have fallen off a cliff since the Denver game, especially in the secondary but lets hope they find their big boy undies again in time for January...

Perhaps, that's not the answer I'm looking for.  I'm curious whether there is a real possibility of playing Denver again in LOS if KC ends up winning the division.

Personally, I'd rather face Denver again than KC.  Denver has a weak D, and Peyton's arm is getting tired.

Denver finishes with Houston and Oakland... they will win out and they have the Tie breaker over KC.... So we will play KC