Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Props to Vaughn.(merge)

Dustin

Neck Brace Vaughn was in the right place at the right time twice today, but call it like it is.... Fitz threw two errant passes.

I will ssy Vaughn can catch better than DHB

I absolutely love that nickname! Fairly certain he had a neckbrace moment in the game as well.

And i think at this point it's fair to say that someone with no hands could catch better than DHB.

believe it or not, CV is leading the team in INT's now. Cassius vaughn is a fantasic zone corner. He just has to improve his man coverage skills A LOT and he could be a great 4th corner on our roster for some time.

That's what people don't seem to grasp. Both butler and vaughn are elite nickle and dime backs, but weren't meant to start. We're lucky to have both.

Seriously. One good game doesn't make anyone forget how bad he consistently is. 

And Gee, he made some good plays LAST WEEK and YOUR KIND wouldn`t see it if it hit you in the eye.

Lots of guys could play well in the NFL if they were given time and in the right system. *s here wrote off Jerry Hughes even tho he had a Good year last year as a rotation player. He contributed MUCH MORE than Freeney.

Some things are clicking for Vaughn. Happy for him, happy for US. I`m suspect he would have come along a little quicker if Secondary Guru Pagano would have been around for all of last season.

I like Vaughn, I think he is a good backup, has some size, likes to hit, plays zone well, man to man is not his strong suit not a fast twitch guy! I think the more he plays the better he gets. people get bent when he gets beat barely in man to man coverage by Fitzgerald. Really Fitzgerald has beaten many of corners in his time. I would worry more about Davis who people say is a #1 corner, really I don't see it but occasionally!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now