Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

we need rogers lol. [Merge]

Stephen

soo true. I demand the Rogers gets the start next week. We can't do **** on offense. Just terrible. I need Pagano to have more authority on this team and yell the heck outta the players. Luck should just be given the whole offense and he should audible to plays that he see fit. Pep need to stop making these bad playcalling. The WRs need to start catching and run the right routes. OLine need to block for the life! Defense have to faults too but I'm not going to blame them for this game. Just terrible all around the Colts team.

He is inactive...I had hope that times like this that they would let him play since he can get some experience and playing time. If he was playing and the team suck like this still than your rant sarcasm is correct but too bad Rogers is not playing. We need an offensive spark and Rogers can bring that spark if only the coaches would allowed it. I demand that Rogers should get the start next week.

So many of you were so correct to give this practice squad player so much time, attention and bandwidth!!

Look at how he is keeping us in this game! Oline sucks, LBs suck...but hey, we got Da'Rick Rogers on the active roster! YAYUHHH!!!!

:sarcasm:

I hate you for starting this thread. Though I'm going to like your post, I still hate you.

At some point you guys are going to have to accept the fact Rogers is a ghost, if he was ANY good he'd be out there already..

Wouldn't he?

Nope. Our coaching staff has proven plenty of times that actual talent and production has nothing to do with their evaluation process or who they start. See: David Reed, Samson Satele, Trent Richardson and Mike McGlynn.

This team is fugazzi. Fake tough guys

At some point you guys are going to have to accept the fact Rogers is a ghost, if he was ANY good he'd be out there already..  

Wouldn't he?

actually it's a possibility that chuck just doesn't know what he's doing....i like the guy but he's no head coach even when we was winning i always thought he was no head coach..questionable decision making...faithful to the wrong players...rogers may not be the "savior" but at this point how can it hurt to give him a try?

actually it's a possibility that chuck just doesn't know what he's doing....i like the guy but he's no head coach even when we was winning i always thought he was no head coach..questionable decision making...faithful to the wrong players...rogers may not be the "savior" but at this point how can it hurt to give him a try?

Agree, Pagano is not a good head coach is a bad talent evaluator. The fact that he still starts Mcglynn, Angerer, DHB tells you all you need to know about him as a head coach. This team needs a offensive coach like Gruden because Pagano is clueless out there.

People just wanted to see a very bad player replaced for a young guy that deserves a shot. 

Negative threads about the team are bad enough (though understandable at this point), but negative threads about other fans is a red flag that things are going to get ugly around here. 

You can take your smart mouth thread and shove it. 

HE WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAVIOR OF THIS TEAM OUT THERE!!! 

WE COULD HAVE PLAYED HIM ON DEFENSE TO HELP COVER THEIR WRS!!!

HE WOULD HAVE THROWN HIMSELF THE BALL AND CAUGHT IT!!

HE WOULD HAVE BLOCKED ON THE OLINE AND OPENED A HOLE FOR TRICH!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH  (head explodes)

**Side note: yes I know I spelled his name wrong.  Even his hoards of acolytes can't spell his name correctly.**

Rant disengage.