Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right over your head that I was making the analogy that the RBs weren't make or breaking this game.

But keep trying to fix losses like these by switching around the RBs. That's the ticket :)

Still don't get that you can't assume what kind of game a player will have based on TWO plays.

Trent Richardson is not producing. Let's keep a non-productive back in who doesn't even think he's not performing well. That'll get us some wins.

Still don't get that you can't assume what kind of game a player will have based on TWO plays.

Trent Richardson is not producing. Let's keep a non-productive back in who doesn't even think he's not performing well. That'll get us some wins.

If you think RBs are losing us these games. Then you aren't watching.

Brown has been getting a good share, that's not the problem. Trent was just as good as Brown today on only 5 more carries. That's not that much. Not enough to break this game open in our favor. Unless you believe that Brown would have taken all 5 to the house. If so. I think this conversation has run its course lol.

Imagine if Luck was a statue QB like Peyton.

We would be on our 3rd stringer by now.

Doubtful....that "statue" QB that you are talking about gets rid of the ball in less than 3 seconds. He has the quickest release in the NFL right now. The D Lines can't even think about breaking through in that amount of time. Peyton's O line is filled with 2nd string guys....the difference??? HIS RELEASE TIME and his ability to ADAPT to KNOWING he has a weak O line. Peyton releases the ball before a receiver is even in position. It is up to Luck and HIS COACHES to make the proper adjustments. 

Regardless of the outcome of this GAME... this week we have a lot to be thankful for with time spent among family, friends, and loved ones with good food. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Gobble, gobble, and as always go Colts.

Have to agree. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all us colts fan and to the Colts players

If you think RBs are losing us these games. Then you aren't watching.

Brown has been getting a good share, that's not the problem. Trent was just as good as Brown today on only 5 more carries. That's not that much. Not enough to break this game open in our favor. Unless you believe that Brown would have taken all 5 to the house. If so. I think this conversation has run its course lol.

Is that what I said? I said way back when was that the coaches need to be accountable and one of the reasons for my saying that is that TRich has not been playing well and that Brown has been better as of late. Make the switch and let it be a hard lesson to motivate Richardson. If not then admit you were wrong and cut him.

Another example is David Reed.