Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every week, it seems, that we are saying "This is the worst he's played in his career." Every week he seems to be playing horribly. I think the loss of Reggie, and not having a suitable replacement, along with the horrible O-line has caught up to him.

Who is we? I'm sure you have me mixed up with another wizard. I don't think Luck is the problem... the line has to protect him so he can make plays. The coaching staff needs to see that we need changes on the line, and receivers other than Reed (who must go).

Wrong sport, but the poem is very meaningful for the Colts this year.

Oh, somewhere in this favoured land the sun is shining bright, The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light; And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout, But there is no joy in Mudville—mighty Casey has struck out.

They took one back against us, and now decide it is ok that the ball is uncatchable. Refs are laughable in all games.

The past two weeks have been the worst refereed weeks I've ever seen. I'm not saying the refs are the reason we lost this game because we lost ALL on OUR own, but these things need to be reviewed and fixed.

Who is we? I'm sure you have me mixed up with another wizard. I don't think Luck is the problem... the line has to protect him so he can make plays. The coaching staff needs to see that we need changes on the line, and receivers other than Reed (who must go).

"We" is us collectively. Luck hasn't had too many good games lately. I, like you, don't think that Luck is the problem. In fact, he's our only hope. But that doesn't change the fact that he hasn't played well, mainly due to the poor O-line, lack of receiving options, and a defense that allows the opponent to score at will the first half. Luck is always playing catch up.

They took one back against us, and now decide it is ok that the ball is uncatchable. Refs are laughable in all games.

Yeah, this is really bad.  And I'm not just saying this because they make calls against the Colts.  But the refs have been subpar all season.  The NFL really needs to do something about this

I think the defense is what's cost us this game and our Oline.

Our Oline with the injuries though. The defense has sucked, in part to Toler and Walden being out. Mathis and Freeman are the only ones playing well.

Yep...and not even a healthy Reggie could fix it...would help a bit but not enough.

If I'm Irsay I am starting to look around at experienced HCs and experienced OCs coming available in the off-season.

Even if there is the rare chance that Irsay does that, he probably won't pick a good one.