Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The past two weeks have been the worst refereed weeks I've ever seen. I'm not saying the refs are the reason we lost this game because we lost ALL on OUR own, but these things need to be reviewed and fixed.

This is the year of the refs... and should be a reason for change. They made bad calls in the Saints vs. 49ers games, and earlier in the Bears game. There has been a lot more. Replacements were not as bad.

I don't get it. Last year, we had several kick returners and they all sucked. Then we give Karim a try and he does really well. So what do we do? We let him go.

Returning kicks for TDs....we don't need that around here. sorry Deji Karim.  We need someone to take the ball out of the end zone and return it to the 8-yard line.

I don't get it. Last year, we had several kick returners and they all sucked. Then we give Karim a try and he does really well. So what do we do? We let him go.

Returning kicks for TDs....we don't need that around here. sorry Deji Karim.  We need someone to take the ball out of the end zone and return it to the 8-yard line.

After decades of sucking on special teams, we had to let him go.....that's how we roll.