Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Right because David Reed's stellar play is keeping him in games.

Players that have been playing poorly recently need correcting/COACHING up. If they can't turn it around then they have to switch it up. Coaches need to be there for these situations otherwise what's their job.

This isn't Madden. You don't just "switch it up" whenever you want. Because there aren't a ton of options at this point in the season.

They can't coach up guys who shouldn't be starting, but circumstances determine that they must.

The current team isn't the one that started the year. Players got to play. And we have to make due with what we have.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta question the coaching decisions.

1. Brown had a great game last week, so they make sure he cuts that out. We don't need first downs and hard running. Let's make sure we keep 2.8 YPA guy in there all game.

2.Whalen is placed on the practice squad, Rogers is inactive when we clearly need receiver help. But hey, at least we have 10 TEs. I expect we will look to add a few more.

This. Not saying the coaches are solely at fault but they're needing to be accountable as well.

Have you been watching the game? Show me I'm wrong.

I made a comment about Donald Brown, and you are off on another wild tangent. I have never once made a comment defending anyone... but asking a simple question about why he hadn't been involved due to lack of movement. You are a strange, man.

I gotta question the coaching decisions.

1. Brown had a great game last week, so they make sure he cuts that out. We don't need first downs and hard running. Let's make sure we keep 2.8 YPA guy in there all game.

2.Whalen is placed on the practice squad, Rogers is inactive when we clearly need receiver help. But hey, at least we have 10 TEs. I expect we will look to add a few more.

For the love of God, don't question the coaching, that's not allowed!!!  That's almost as bad as saying T-Rich is a bust.

This isn't Madden. You don't just "switch it up" whenever you want. Because there aren't a ton of options at this point in the season.

They can't coach up guys who shouldn't be starting, but circumstances determine that they must.

The current team isn't the one that started the year. Players got to play. And we have to make due with what we have.

Right let's keep Richardson in. Can't switch it up and put Brown in even though he's been playing much better. Impossible cuz this isn't Madden.

Right let's keep Richardson in. Can't switch it up and put Brown in even though he's been playing much better. Impossible cuz this isn't Madden.

Yes sir. Donald and his 1 rushing yard was going to save this game.

Totally gloss over how the coaches went with DB to win the Titans game. Changing it up as you say.

I made a comment about Donald Brown, and you are off on another wild tangent. I have never once made a comment defending anyone... but asking a simple question about why he hadn't been involved due to lack of movement. You are a strange, man.

Likewise I'm sure.

The explanation I gave was as plausible as the simple fact we are horrible.

Yes sir. Donald and his 1 rushing yard was going to save this game.

Totally gloss over how the coaches went with DB to win the Titans game. Changing it up as you say.

Basing how one player would do for an entire game on two plays... Nice.

I'm sure he wouldn't have done much. Better not chance it. Keep in Richardson.

EDIT* Yep the coaches put in a player who was doing well. Not like today with David Reed and Trent Richardson.

Basing how one player would do for an entire game on two plays... Nice.

I'm sure he wouldn't have done much. Better not chance it. Keep in Richardson.

Right over your head that I was making the analogy that the RBs weren't make or breaking this game.

But keep trying to fix losses like these by switching around the RBs. That's the ticket :)