Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Cardinals Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He hasn't exactly been inspiring this season, has he?  Why should we be enamored with him?

Not saying you should be (sorry if it came off as if I was saying that) - I'm a Ravens fan, so I generally don't watch your games very often.  Was legitimately just asking what you guys have seen to hold that opinion.  Just trying to educate myself :)

I try to but I get too emotionally involved with this team. I look forward to the game all week, then they come out and play like this.

It's bad no doubt, but these losses still aren't as bad, as it was fun to beat the Niners, Hawks, and Broncos.

We are just a very young team, taken some injuries, and it's all catching up to us.

Because he is incompetent and inexperienced....talks a good game but cannot affect/change his players performance at all.

Incompetent is a bit much, man. You can coach up a team... and end the end they have to make plays. We haven't done so aside from Francois, Mathis, and a few others.

Yeah I mean we've only beaten every team taunted as being SB contenders this year, but that's not inspiring.

Don't feed into the hyperbole.

We've also lost to some very average teams. And not just losing but getting stomped out in the first half and staying down for the count throughout the second half in two of those games. I'm sorry but it's not unreasonable to be upset with our coach when we have failed to show up consistently in the first half.

We've also lost to some very average teams. And not just losing but getting stomped out in the first half and staying down for the count throughout the second half in two of those games. I'm sorry but it's not unreasonable to be upset with our coach when we have failed to show up consistently in the first half.

It's can't be just their fault when we lose, and no credit when we beat great teams. That makes no sense.

It's not the coach letting these WRs run free. Or dropping balls. Or turning the ball over.

This team, top to bottom, is just wildly inconsistent.