Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict Rogers stats vs Arizona

Rob Lowe

114 members have voted

1. 1. How many TD's will Rogers have against Arizona?

I'm curious as to how everyone thinks Da'Rick will perform in his 1st game (assuming he plays of course)

3 receptions, 33 yards.

0 targets, 10 catches........   he steals the ball from TY and others to  get his catches......  for all the Rogers fanatics here, he better lead us to the Super Bowl

He'll watch again cause he'll be inactive. Gordy, Toler, Howell, all active to give us full complement of dbs vs palmer. Sorry to the fan boys here.

I would cut Gordy....he is awful.  He may be the worst cover corner I have seen, and Cassius 'My back yearns for you ball' Vaughn is not far behind him....

You could very well be correct on extra DBs though.  Just had to write...when I even saw Gordy's name.....:)

I would cut Gordy....he is awful.  He may be the worst cover corner I have seen, and Cassius 'My back yearns for you ball' Vaughn is not far behind him....

You could very well be correct on extra DBs though.  Just had to write...when I even saw Gordy's name..... :)

I agree Gordy is terrible but it's not that I agree with the strategy that Gordy is a better active than Rogers it's the pattern that has emerged witht the inactives in other weeks that makes me say that. As for Cassius he's more physical and a better tackler than josh even if he's no better at covering.

I got to say Stephen started this very same conversation and he got flack for it despite it being a legitimate conversational point. Yet here is like the 3rd one of the same threads started since his that has gotten zero flack, but a little sarcasm. How about a moderator merge of all this crap?

I agree Gordy is terrible but it's not that I agree with the strategy that Gordy is a better active than Rogers it's the pattern that has emerged witht the inactives in other weeks that makes me say that. As for Cassius he's more physical and a better tackler than josh even if he's no better at covering.

Spot on!  You say it best right here. :thmup:

I got to say Stephen started this very same conversation and he got flack for it despite it being a legitimate conversational point. Yet here is like the 3rd one of the same threads started since his that has gotten zero flack, but a little sarcasm. How about a moderator merge of all this crap?

What?  Seriously.  I am NEEEEVVVER sarcastic :)  Where is our buddy House when ya need him:)

demotivation.us_IF-SARCASM-WAS-AN-OLYMPI

I feel like some of our fans are pulling against Rogers solely because they are tired of all the love he gets even though he hasn't shown anything yet.

I have no idea what to expect, I do expect him to be active, with Griff being cut, and hopefully he gets a good look. With how our WRs have performed we need to try and find a spark and shuffle the deck a bit.

I dont know what his stats will be as far as this game goes because I'm not even totally clear on if he will play(although I have a great feeling we will get to see him this time), but I'm hoping down the line he can develop into something similar to Marcus Colston as a go to guy on crucial downs.  Of course I'll take whatever else beyond that.

Is there a way for the moderator to lock or prevent any more of these posts about Ro(d)gers?  If the threat title had Da'Rick or Ro(d)gers, or any combination of the two it should be declined.

I think he will score 1 TD but it will be for the other team...

Actually I think it'll be 0 TDs, 0 receptions, 1 special teams tackle