Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What can we expect from Rogers vs Cardinals

danlhart87

woah. This dude isn't that bad. Sure he won't have a great game, but that prediction is not even funny. 

Actually, I thought it was pretty funny. It was a little off the wall, and a bit baiting.

When you, and a couple others actually responded to it, it became hilarious.

Actually, I thought it was pretty funny. It was a little off the wall, and a bit baiting.

When you, and a couple others actually responded to it, it became hilarious.

I honestly can't tell when people are being serious on the internet. I've met people who actually believe in such crazy opinions. If I was talking to skip bayless on the internet, I wouldn't be able to make out if a single sentence of what he said was serious.

I honestly can't tell when people are being serious on the internet. I've met people who actually believe in such crazy opinions. If I was talking to skip bayless on the internet, I wouldn't be able to make out if a single sentence of what he said was serious.

People like Skip Bayless, whom seems to simply come up with an alternative opinion on everything, I assume they're never serious, then are surprised when they are.

I don't know Malakai at all, but my recollection is that he likes to kid a lot, and I took his prediction as such, knowing it'd be a lightening rod for the Roger's staunch backers. It was really easy pickings really.

Just being serious for a second: Why do some people think he will have an impact? Or is it just wishful thinking because our WR situation is so dire? 

Darick's combine was pretty awesome, he was a top performer in several drills...

Has the physical tools, just has to put it all together, not sure the mental aspect is there, hard to figure why he went undrafted & was cut from the Bills...

Darick's combine was pretty awesome, he was a top performer in several drills...

Has the physical tools, just has to put it all together, not sure the mental aspect is there, hard to figure why he went undrafted & was cut from the Bills...

Thanks! Lets just hope he will have a breakthrough here with us. Maybe a touch of Reggie's magic will do it. :strong: 

haha, If you google Da'rick Rogers, a picture of Calvin Johnson comes up. That's a good sign lol

https://www.google.com/search?q=da%27rick+rogers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

HA, awesome, this forum must be having a huge effect on google & the interweb machine, because it HAS to be due to all the comparison's poster's have made between Megatron & Da'rick...