Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game Balls to...

OJl

Coby Flenner!  He's been less than impressive with all of the expectations.  But he was really good tonight and it helped because every WR not named TY sucked.

Donald Brown!  I hate you.  You can't pass block.  You cost us the Dolphins game.  You've been a flop if not a total bust as a first round pick.  BUT, you rocked tonight!  Great game!  DB is genuinely the best RB on the roster right now.  That can't be a good thing in the long run, but tonight we'll take it!

Coby Flenner!  He's been less than impressive with all of the expectations.  But he was really good tonight and it helped because every WR not named TY sucked.

Donald Brown!  I hate you.  You can't pass block.  You cost us the Dolphins game.  You've been a flop if not a total bust as a first round pick.  BUT, you rocked tonight!  Great game!  DB is genuinely the best RB on the roster right now.  That can't be a good thing in the long run, but tonight we'll take it!

Brown's missed block did not lose the Dolphins game. Luck was getting sacked there regardless.

Donald didn't cost us the Dolphins game -- he is not a terrible pass blocker (he isn't an elite pass blocker, but there are plenty RBs in this league who are worse).   Donald has been playing very well on special teams, he has shined when given the opportunity on offense.  He battled injuries most of his career up til this point, and was used wrong by coaches in the past -- he has shown glimpses of his potential in the past and this year he is finally being used right and he is doing an excellent job when his number gets called upon.  I don't know what is to hate about this guy -- he is a class-act, team-player, shut-up-and-work guy -- I really hope the Colts re-sign him.

I think Brown is not the best RB just by default, I think he's stepped up his game. He genuinely looks like a good RB now, not just for the injured Colts but any team.

I think Brown is not the best RB just by default, I think he's stepped up his game. He genuinely looks like a good RB now, not just for the injured Colts but any team.

And it's crazy because a healthy Ballard and Bradshaw would probably mean that DB would hardly even sniff the field other than ST.  Wild how things work in the NFL sometimes.  Fortunately for him he's having his best season in a contract year.

That's an unusual way of complimenting someone...but.I'm sure Donald Brown thanks you