Nnamdi on waivers!

curryfizzle

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's that pesky broken record again. Gavin, everytime you say this you lose a little more credibility.

Credibility among a fan base is not something that has me up at night worrying if I am going to lose it or not......He is better then Toler, Would push for #2 at worst

Credibility among a fan base is not something that has me up at night worrying if I am going to lose it or not......He is better then Toler, Would push for #2 at worst

That's fine, but if you honestly believe that an over the hill obviously washed up Nnamdi is better than Toler, then credibility is one thing...nonsense is another!

He started 1 game

There's a reason for that, he sucked!

if hes fine being the 4th corner because hes not beating out toler or butler. nnamdi is washed up. coruse we could use a backup safety since howell is hurt. a lot of corners make the move to safety once they get up there in age.

I wouldn't say washed up. They just have too many corners so they can't use them all...

I like how everyone is saying that he sucked at SF this year running man to man... dude barely got to play.  I am not saying he's gonna be our stud CB, we got Vontae for that.  But take Vaughn's spot, that is no brainer to me. It's a matter of waiting an see if that happens.  I am sure some other team desperate for a DB will take him for sure.

Has he ever played ST? Lol, I haven't watched much of Eagles/Raiders so I can't say for sure.

Wait wait wait, Qwiz are you telling me you don't pay much attention to the Raiders or Eagles!!!???? How dare thine, not payeth thy attention to the two lord and saviors Michael Vick and Terrelle Pryor. Off with your head!!!

haha

Vaughn looked horrible and lost last night

So did Davis! Are we gonna throw him to the wolves too? Look, Vaughn is the 4th CB, people that expect pro bowl play out of a #4 CB really need to come back to reality. Nnamdi at this point is about #6 CB, he has been flat out terrible for 3 yrs. now.

doesn't hurt to try considering our injury issues at that position. a couple guys with groin injuries and if you have ever had one you know they dont just go away. what could it really hurt? but given that we have one of the better records in the league and they start with the worst team on up i doubt he would fall to us. 

Wait wait wait, Qwiz are you telling me you don't pay much attention to the Raiders or Eagles!!!???? How dare thine, not payeth thy attention to the two lord and saviors Michael Vick and Terrelle Pryor. Off with your head!!!

haha

Yep. I'll add watching those teams emphatically to my literal bucket list. lmao

32 teams in the league would take Toler over Nnmadi. There were up to 5 teams that needed CB help willing to pay close to 5 mil per year for Toler, Grigson just outbid them. Nnmadi is an upgrade over Vaughn but that's not saying much. He's loss so much speed and quickness that at this point even if Toler is out for a couple weeks, were better off playing Jalil Brown or calling up Sheldon Price.

32 teams in the league would take Toler over Nnmadi. There were up to 5 teams that needed CB help willing to pay close to 5 mil per year for Toler, Grigson just outbid them. Nnmadi is an upgrade over Vaughn but that's not saying much. He's loss so much speed and quickness that at this point even if Toler is out for a couple weeks, were better off playing Jalil Brown or calling up Sheldon Price.

"were better off playing Jalil Brown or calling up Sheldon Price."

Have you seen Brown play? Also the last time we saw Price play he was getting taken to school in  preseason games, Pretty sure if Asomougha is healthy he is an upgrade over them

I just watched the game where Nnamdi started vs the Packers (1st game of the season) He presses well, He dont have great speed for a Corner but he sticks to his man pretty well, he got beat once with a double move, He does not tackle real well...struggles in Zone Coverage. but for a Man Press Coverage heavy team if he is healthy he would do well...Cowboys need help at Corner and they are a borderline playoff team, a good man corner could help that defense alot, Claiborne has struggled since coming into the league, I also think the learning curve for a Corner is high, they could use the veteran leadership at that position...If Nnamdi lasts that far anyway

I just watched the game where Nnamdi started vs the Packers (1st game of the season) He presses well, He dont have great speed for a Corner but he sticks to his man pretty well, he got beat once with a double move, He does not tackle real well...struggles in Zone Coverage. but for a Man Press Coverage heavy team if he is healthy he would do well...Cowboys need help at Corner and they are a borderline playoff team, a good man corner could help that defense alot, Claiborne has struggled since coming into the league, I also think the learning curve for a Corner is high, they could use the veteran leadership at that position...If Nnamdi lasts that far anyway

Every time I see these elaborate film breakdown you do, I chuckle a little and then think the exact opposite, whatever it may be, is closer to reality.

Every time I see these elaborate film breakdown you do, I chuckle a little and then think the exact opposite, whatever it may be, is closer to reality.

yet I have never seen any breakdowns from you, At least I am giving my own opinions and not just restating what media says without looking at things for myself

yet I have never seen any breakdowns from you, At least I am giving my own opinions and not just restating what media says without looking at things for myself

You want actual breakdown of what is going on with the Colts? Find podcasts on either 1260AM or 1070AM that Rick Venturi does. An ex NFL coordinator who follows the Colts religiously. You know what he thinks the strength of the Colts' D is - its secondary. He made the point several times earlier this year of how many sacks were coverage sacks. Shockingly that flies in the face of your beliefs. Somethng is amiss...

I'd rather go with him then a guy who doesn't know the system. If we had nnamdi instead of vaughn the whole time we'd talk about him the same way.

Ok I understand your reasoning but what good is knowing the system when your play doesn't prove such... I believe jalil Brown couldn't have done any worse... granted a few plays he(cassius) actually had good position but if he would just TURN AROUND!!