Nnamdi on waivers!

curryfizzle

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You want actual breakdown of what is going on with the Colts? Find podcasts on either 1260AM or 1070AM that Rick Venturi does. An ex NFL coordinator who follows the Colts religiously. You know what he thinks the strength of the Colts' D is - its secondary. He made the point several times earlier this year of how many sacks were coverage sacks. Shockingly that flies in the face of your beliefs. Somethng is amiss...

I never once said that the secondary is not the strength of our defense...I dont know where you got that from. Now did I say Toler was not a #2? Sure did(I said that before he even played a game for us), Because if he aint gettin a pick then he is gettin picked on, there is not much of a middle ground there at this point

This season he was thrown at 11 times allowing 4 receptions for 63 yards and he's missed 4 tackles.

He bit hard on a double move vs the 49ers the first time he was thrown at, seems to be a common theme, In press man he would be fine I think, His tackling technique is awful though, still his coverage ability in Man is better the Vaughns

I never once said that the secondary is not the strength of our defense...I dont know where you got that from. Now did I say Toler was not a #2? Sure did(I said that before he even played a game for us), Because if he aint gettin a pick then he is gettin picked on, there is not much of a middle ground there at this point

Oh for Heaven's sake, you don't have a glaring weak link the way you suggest Toler is and have his position group as part of the D's strength. A glaringly bad corner is easy to find.

Oh for Heaven's sake, you don't have a glaring weak link the way you suggest Toler is and have his position group as part of the D's strength. A glaringly bad corner is easy to find.

while not as glaring as Cassius Vaughn, he is pretty glaring

If the price is right (and it should be after getting cut by SF), I'm all for bringing him in. He gives at the very least good depth and with the way our CB's have been getting dinged up during games, we could sure as hell use it..

If the price is right (and it should be after getting cut by SF), I'm all for bringing him in. He gives at the very least good depth and with the way our CB's have been getting dinged up during games, we could sure as hell use it..

If he's claimed by anyone, it costs them about $500k for the rest of the season.

Absolutely can. 

Ah I see.

Didn't know this.

I still don't think we peruse him though. Texans game made me realize that missing Toler (despite his downsides) cause a lot of match up problems for us. For instance, we had Vaughn on Andre Johnson at one point, lol, awful. Butler played on him too, he isn't bad, but is a far better asset against slot WRs. Although, Davis got beat on two plays by Johnson, he's already proven he can play against #1's. But Andre's double move was absolutely deadly that night. Bethea continues to be inconsistent in pass coverage this year. He used to be one of the guys you didn't need to worry about.

With that said, I'd welcome Nnamdi with open arms.