Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

blackmon suspended indefinately

B-B

Jaguars WR Justin Blackmon has been suspended suspended indefinitely

Oehser is a senior writer for Jaguars website, reporting he's suspended

Other sources

BREAKING: Jaguars WR Justin Blackmon has been suspended INDEFINITELY without pay for violating the NFL substance abuse policy.

Blackmon suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

Jaguars WR Justin Blackmon has been suspended indefinitely. More details: http://bit.ly/Blackmon110113 

Jaguars are on a bye this week, so Justin Blackmon will sit out eight games.

And many wanted us to try to trade for the fool before the deadline. This is the reason why you stay away from *s that have already been suspended for PEDS.

Was his first suspension PEDs???

Guess I thought his first offense was for smoking weed, I read through a few articles & didn't see any that clarified "what" substance he has abused...

Either way violating the policy is violating the policy, but I guess after having two DUI's & an earlier violation of the substance abuse policy just this year, that continued recreational drugs & PEDs abuse seem a little different...

Like I said either way this it like the fourth time this guy has gotten busted, just imagine al the junk this guy has done & NOT gotten busted for!!!

wowsers...

good thing all the gm posters that wanted the colts to trade for him, really aren't the colts gm!!

Well like maybe if Blackmon wasn't in Jacksonville he wouldn't be so miserable that he had to drink & smoke his "I'm on the worst tean in NFL history" blues away!!!!

Just joking, glad he isn't on the team

Pay attention Brazil & Saunders, see how silly you make yourself look after blowing your second chance!!!

Blackmon may have just blown his third or fourth chance...

Poor MJD...

Was his first suspension PEDs???

Guess I thought his first offense was for smoking weed, I read through a few articles & didn't see any that clarified "what" substance he has abused...

Either way violating the policy is violating the policy, but I guess after having two DUI's & an earlier violation of the substance abuse policy just this year, that continued recreational drugs & PEDs abuse seem a little different...

Like I said either way this it like the fourth time this guy has gotten busted, just imagine al the junk this guy has done & NOT gotten busted for!!!

wowsers...

Yeah, I guess I don't know what the substance was he took, could have been weed again, but my point was he had already been suspended and it was only a matter of time before he was caught again. Same thing with Josh Gordon, don't trade for druggie's that have already been caught before.

Yeah, I guess I don't know what the substance was he took, could have been weed again, but my point was he had already been suspended and it was only a matter of time before he was caught again. Same thing with Josh Gordon, don't trade for druggie's that have already been caught before.

Yeah, I guess that is sort of my point, I guess guys in the NFL who get caught smokin' weed just seem like big loser's while guys who get caught using PED's just seem like cheaters...

Loser, Cheater = Toe-maaah-toe, To-mae-to...

@ColtsBucksnReds: Since being drafted, Justin Blackmon has: A DUI arrest and two positive drug tests. Pathetic.

Great start to his career....

Question:

What will Justin Blackmon's next issue will be.....

A. Violation of the substance abuse policy

B. Another DUI

C. Illegal fire firearms charge

D. Domestic Violence

E. All of the above

It shouldn't have been PED's.  

He was suspended twice under the substance abuse policy, not the NFL's policy on steroids and related substances.

@ColtsBucksnReds: Since being drafted, Justin Blackmon has: A DUI arrest and two positive drug tests. Pathetic.

Great start to his career....

Question:

What will Justin Blackmon's next issue will be.....

A. Violation of the substance abuse policy

B. Another DUI

C. Illegal fire firearms charge

D. Domestic Violence

E. All of the above

Think he also had a DUI in college, it may have been reduced, but I was thinking there were two DUIs...