You've gone too far as a fan when....

jemack

10) You talk to the TV more than your family

9) When the Colts are losing, your dog wont even come near you

8) It's only after the game you realize that your family went out

7) Divorce comes to mind when your spouse says "It's only a game"

6) You've been locked out from the internet at work

5) You've been locked out from the internet at home

4) You believe the Colts would have won if only you had done something different during the game

3) During the game, you prepare dinner on the sofa

2) You're watching the game on TV and cheering with the stadium during an opponent's 3rd down

Who has # 1 ?

10) You talk to the TV more than your family

9) When the Colts are losing, your dog wont even come near you

8) It's only after the game you realize that your family went out

7) Divorce comes to mind when your spouse says "It's only a game"

6) You've been locked out from the internet at work

5) You've been locked out from the internet at home

4) You believe the Colts would have won if only you had done something different during the game

3) During the game, you prepare dinner on the sofa

2) You're watching the game on TV and cheering with the stadium during an opponent's 3rd down

Who has # 1 ?

10 and 4 reminded me of those Bud Light adverts. 

"It's only weird if it doesn't work".  :jump:

I've been dating a girl for a month (she's more of a baseball fan). She brought me beer for the first game that she watched with me...The Dolphins. We lost, I no longer allow her to bring beer. Things have been added each week. Since then, we are 3-0 when she follows certain rules on Sunday, i.e. She wears blue, goes outside to hang with my sister for the second quarter, and at some point during the game, she has to put on my old Manning jersey. She's been a good sport so far. Lol.

I've been dating a girl for a month (she's more of a baseball fan). She brought me beer for the first game that she watched with me...The Dolphins. We lost, I no longer allow her to bring beer. Things have been added each week. Since then, we are 3-0 when she follows certain rules on Sunday, i.e. She wears blue, goes outside to hang with my sister for the second quarter, and at some point during the game, she has to put on my old Manning jersey. She's been a good sport so far. Lol.

I'm kinda curious what she would have done in the Painter era....

Definitely have been guilty of #4. In fact, I believe that I had a big fight with the wife for accusing her of washing my Lucky Colts shirt. As it turns out, I actually put it in the dirty clothes hamper, so it was my fault.

Also #2. I have a standard 3rd down chant: Sack, sack, interception, sack, sack, interception, FUMBLEEEEEEEEE!

Definitely have been guilty of #4. In fact, I believe that I had a big fight with the wife for accusing her of washing my Lucky Colts shirt. As it turns out, I actually put it in the dirty clothes hamper, so it was my fault.

Also #2. I have a standard 3rd down chant: Sack, sack, interception, sack, sack, interception, FUMBLEEEEEEEEE!

Love your chant. May I borrow it please.....? Excellent.

#1 - You spend $3,000 dollars, travel 10,000 miles, and give yourself alcohol poisoning to see a game.

Braveheart, went back across the pond telling the story of watching his beloved colts at home in the "twin cities" until someone pointed out he was only seeing double........does explain the figure 8 monument in the center of town though ;)

Seriously though, I hope you had a good time

I gave my wife (then girl friend) a greeting card for our 1 yr anniversary of dating. I basically wrote that I would sacrifice everything for her "Except Sundays. That's when you do the sacrificing" I still have the card as a reminder of what she was getting into.  ;)

Braveheart, went back across the pond telling the story of watching his beloved colts at home in the "twin cities" until someone pointed out he was only seeing double........does explain the figure 8 monument in the center of town though ;)

Seriously though, I hope you had a good time

Ha ha! Like it. Had a great time. Finances permitting, hope to be back next year, although our best friends live in NY State, so may see them at MetLife instead, and do Indy in 2015. We'll see......but I've vowed to myself to see a game every year for as long as I can...

I think I've 'dined' off my trip enough now, time to let it go......

I gave my wife (then girl friend) a greeting card for our 1 yr anniversary of dating. I basically wrote that I would sacrifice everything for her "Except Sundays. That's when you do the sacrificing" I still have the card hidden away,  ;)

I like it! I'm lucky, my wife knows my passions and feeds them. She knew my first marriage was not good, and wants to ensure I have a much better time second time round. 18 years and counting. She is truly gold, covered in more gold. I forgave her for being one of Voldemorts followers (Patriots). Can't win 'em all!

Guest TeamLoloJones

#1 is you named your kid Peyton and your dog Reginald.  Saying, "Hey Peyton, go throw the ball around with Reggie" never gets old.

I'm guilty of all of those 2-10 at some point or another. LoL

No.1 = spend all week on the Colts.com and wait for updates, blog on forums, watch all video content and view all articles on as many media outlets as possible just to see what everyone is saying about the Colts, and constantly update your fantasy roster, all while at work.

My wife nixed me naming the cat, "Dungyball". 

I did name my dog Peyton, had to give him the middle name Andrew when Luck came aboard.  Peyton Andrew has a nice ring to it, makes me wish I would've saved that for my son.  I don't think naming your kid after your dog is a good idea  :lol:

I have to say that Dungyball would've been an excellent name for the cat, may I ask what name you did end up with?

I did name my dog Peyton, had to give him the middle name Andrew when Luck came aboard.  Peyton Andrew has a nice ring to it, makes me wish I would've saved that for my son.  I don't think naming your kid after your dog is a good idea  :lol:

I have to say that Dungyball would've been an excellent name for the cat, may I ask what name you did end up with?

Cleo...short for Cleopatra, queen of our household

My version of the top 10.

10. When you special order the toilet paper to have the Patriots players and coaches pictures on it.

9. When you reach into the closet on game day you find a Mike Pagel jersey.

8. When you ban any item Patriots related from entering your home. (This is on full effect am my house 24/7)

7. When it snows you dye you lawn blue.

6. When playing catch with your son, instead of telling him he throws like a girl. You say he throws like a Curtis Painter.

5. A Christmas day dinner consists of you and the entire Colts lineup, only they are Fatheads.

4. You have taken a bucket of blue paint and a paint brush and added your very own :blueshoe:  to the family mini van.

3. When you go directly from watching the entire game on T.V. to the internet to look up post game highlights.

2. When you troll opponents message boards after a win.

1. When you actually spend the time to come up with a top 10 list.