Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You've gone too far as a fan when....

jemack

My version of the top 10.

10. When you special order the toilet paper to have the Patriots players and coaches pictures on it.

9. When you reach into the closet on game day you find a Mike Pagel jersey.

8. When you ban any item Patriots related from entering your home. (This is on full effect am my house 24/7)

7. When it snows you dye you lawn blue.

6. When playing catch with your son, instead of telling him he throws like a girl. You say he throws like a Curtis Painter.

5. A Christmas day dinner consists of you and the entire Colts lineup, only they are Fatheads.

4. You have taken a bucket of blue paint and a paint brush and added your very own :blueshoe: to the family mini van.

3. When you go directly from watching the entire game on T.V. to the internet to look up post game highlights.

2. When you troll opponents message boards after a win.

1. When you actually spend the time to come up with a top 10 list.

# 6 is awesome!! Spit coffee out on that one.

I may have to use that. I have a 2 year old son. He's actually a little brute.

10. When you special order the toilet paper to have the Patriots players and coaches pictures on it.

8. When you ban any item Patriots related from entering your home. (This is on full effect am my house 24/7)

6. When playing catch with your son, instead of telling him he throws like a girl. You say he throws like a Curtis Painter.

5. A Christmas day dinner consists of you and the entire Colts lineup, only they are Fatheads.

4. You have taken a bucket of blue paint and a paint brush and added your very own :blueshoe:  to the family mini van.

3. When you go directly from watching the entire game on T.V. to the internet to look up post game highlights.

Recently rented a car to take on vacation, the jerks at enterprise gave me a Jeep patriot, I despised every minute of driving the thing...

4. You have taken a bucket of blue paint and a paint brush and added your very own :blueshoe:  to the family mini van.

3. When you go directly from watching the entire game on T.V. to the internet to look up post game highlights.

LOL Nice list. Except #1 should be; When you actually take the time to jack another fan's top 10 list. haha