Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hawks vs Colts on NFL Network

MB-ColtsFan

NFL Replay on Tuesday, 3:30 PM ET on NFL Network according to their schedule.

Can't wait.  I was listening to Lamey while on the Forum, but doing a fist pump and screaming

at a TV beats the Forum computer screen anyday.

GO COLTS - all day, every day!

Thanks, definitely will be tuned in for round 2

wow, looks like we maybe got a little lucky on some calls.  Golden Tate, also possible one could have been called on Davis and then the other ones we already know about.  TRich got some tough yards in the trenches when we needed them.  I notice that TRich has an extra burst after getting hit and he can spin too.  I think he's going to break some runs once we figure out how to consistently open holes for the RB's that aren't named Brown.

wow, looks like we maybe got a little lucky on some calls.  Golden Tate, also possible one could have been called on Davis and then the other ones we already know about.  TRich got some tough yards in the trenches when we needed them.  I notice that TRich has an extra burst after getting hit and he can spin too.  I think he's going to break some runs once we figure out how to consistently open holes for the RB's that aren't named Brown.

TRich also made a great, very heads-up block on that 1st Hilton TD pass. Didn't notice it the first time. It's the little things that make me like that kid. 

Guest TeamLoloJones

TY has ridiculous hands

They say players make a big leap in their second year...well T.Y. jumped about 10 stories in this game.

I'm going to amend my previous statement, while me may have had some luck on some calls, they could have called holding and PI on the lot of "The Legion of Boom" all day.

This is what Seattle fans can't seem to wrap their heads around. If they (SEA) choose to play ultra-physical like they do, they're gonna get called on it more than most teams. They wanna brag about the "Legion of Doom" being so nasty, there's a downside to such a high-contact philosophy. 

Oh and.....lol @ Robert Mathis dancing like a freak in the locker room post-game. What the heck was that chant Pagano was doing? 

They say players make a big leap in their second year...well T.Y. jumped about 10 stories in this game.

he's a slot receiver and wide-receiver bundled into one, with a smaller frame, but built for complete and total speed.  Who's gonna catch this guy.  If Seattle can't catch him, not too many will IMO.

Guest TeamLoloJones

he's a slot receiver and wide-receiver bundled into a one, with a smaller frame, but built for complete and total speed.  Who's gonna catch this guy.  If Seattle can't catch him, not too many will IMO.

He's Mike Wallace with better hands, and a better head on his shoulders.

Are you going to continue to ignore all DB's good runs? Or do you subscribe to the long runs don't count theory? Only the -1 yard loses, that Donald gets, whilst blaming the line if it's Trent?

Guest TeamLoloJones

Hey, quit saying Freeman is good, as soon as we start doing that on here, they end up getting cut.  So Stop!!!!!  :funny:

In that case...Satele is a pro bowler.

Are you going to continue to ignore all DB's good runs? Or do you subscribe to the long runs don't count theory? Only the -1 yard loses, that Donald gets, whilst blaming the line if it's Trent?

Yeah, I'm going to start seriously reconsidering Adrian Peterson's career.

I've already reconsidered Chris Johnson's career, and, well, seems it's obvious now.  :)