What's Worse Than 0-5?

John Waylon

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, October 12, 2011 - inappropriate
Hidden by shecolt, October 12, 2011 - inappropriate

To have Jim Caldwell anounce his undercover lover is David Caldwell and they lock up like for real or something!! wth hes gotta be nailing our head coach to get the starting nod over Lefeged hes got to!!

What is worse than 0-5?

Being Canadian.

It's actually pertty nice being Canadian. Lots crystal clear water, mountians, forests, low crime rates, international travel is a breeze, solid educational and health care systems, we know how to party up here. Never been to the States yet but I was planning a trip to Indy this year to see Manning live. That trip has since been cancelled :whew:

It's actually pertty nice being Canadian. Lots crystal clear water, mountians, forests, low crime rates, international travel is a breeze, solid educational and health care systems, we know how to party up here. Never been to the States yet but I was planning a trip to Indy this year to see Manning live. That trip has since been cancelled :whew:

You guys got bacon all wrong.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, October 13, 2011 - inappropriate post
Hidden by shecolt, October 13, 2011 - inappropriate post

Catching the early flight home from San Diego and seeing a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a magic show ready to double team your girlfriend.....

being 18-1 and only losing the Super Bowl.

This one gets my vote. Keep in mind--the Colts would have been in the same boat two years ago had they taken the non-Caldwell approach and played through the season. We made it to the Super Bowl, only to have our hopes dashed by an * named Hank Baskett. I hope his trashbag wife can keep them afloat, because his NFL career sure won't.