Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts claim TE Jack Doyle.

Dustin

Gavin, what are you basing this on?  I never paid attention to him in the preseason.  I know the Titans liked him.  But I don't know his measurables.

Cunningham played SEC football, Doyle played FBS.  That tells me something.

His measurables (He runs a 4.75 40 compared to Dwayne Allens 4.89), He is  explosiveness off the snap and his ability to  find the soft spot in the zone, he shows the ability to make tough catches, and he aint scared to hit somebody, He also looks confident in knowing who to block...Many times Cunningham never did, Now the knock on him from what I can tell just from his scouting report and eye ball test is lack of strength

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Indianapolis Colts today claimed tight end Jack Doyle off waivers (Tennessee), waived running back Kerwynn Williams and signed six players to its practice squad, including, OLB-Daniel Adongo, C-Thomas Austin, QB-Chandler Harnish, TE-Dominique Jones, LB-Josh McNary and CB-Sheldon Price.

Glad to see Adongo made the practice squad...Hopefully we can cultivate the guy into becoming a beast...He's a top Rugby player, the talent is there....

LOL!  Except for the fake FG, that's probably the worst highlight reel I've seen.  At least it looks like he can catch the ball when he's wide open.  That's a start.

i was going to post the same thing.  that was the most boring "highlight" reel ever  LOL

Ya but Mcnary didn't even get a chance to show what he could do not a fair shake at all also can anyone tell me if grigson is still trying to trade Kavell Connor. Also I would have taken Price over Vaughn anyday.

He put McNary on the PS after he was injured and couldn't play.  How is that not fair?

Price is also on the IR, he's raw.  Vaughn at least has some experience.

Pagano said he never even heard the rumor about Conner.  You can chose to believe him or not, but he's still on the team, right?