Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts make roster moves now at 78

CS Colts Fan

People loved them some Tommy Streete in the draft a couple years ago. Never understood why, the guy stinks.

I doubt that the Colts will go after Streeter. He was on IR all of last year, so he has exactly zero receptions in his "almost" NFL career. If the Ravens saw even a glimmer of hope for him I think they would welcome a guy who could contribute at WR.

not in coverage

He played well in coverage yesterday, even had a pass defensed. He also had a nice punt return. In the Giants game he had a sack by using his speed. Judging by the reaction of Pagano and Manusky following that sack I felt they like Green and that kind of confirmed their expectations for him (or for that play). 

His middle name Blanda?   :)

Wow, Blanda played till he was 48 years old. Here is a little trivia-- Blanda was the first pick overall in the first known fantasy football league in 1962. The leagues name was The Greater Oakland Professional Pigskin Prognosticators League. He played 26 years of pro football. 

Wow, Blanda played till he was 48 years old. Here is a little trivia-- Blanda was the first pick overall in the first known fantasy football league in 1962. The leagues name was The Greater Oakland Professional Pigskin Prognosticators League. He played 26 years of pro football. 

Well, maybe we can teach Luck to kick FG's, and have him be around til he's 48 too... :D  He does look like a linebacker, hits like a safety, why not teach him to kick... :td:

Blanda was amazing that he performed as well as he did for all those years. Much respect and admiration for that man.

lanear sampson as well....justin sabrano (spell-check)

I am able to get to 57 with my cuts....but the last 4 hurt.  It has to kill Coaches.

Especially Pagano when a DL, LB, and safety will have to be cut and it seems they should make it.

Especially Pagano when a DL, LB, and safety will have to be cut and it seems they should make it.

Just like he was sooooo happy after Marshay Green's nice return.  We know he cares about all of the guys.  

Note:  Green just the example here...he is knocking on a roster spot door.

Mcmanus was brought in to get Vinatieri a break come the second half so not to tire him out

You could be right but I did not think he worked his leg very much. McAfee kicks off and can kick FGs. Maybe McAfee needed a break since he punts also.

The Indianapolis Colts today waived the following players: CB-Johnny Adams, CB-Allen Chapman, G-Danous Estenor, DT-Kellen Heard, P/K-Brandon McManus, RB-Davin Meggett, LB-C.O. Prime, C-Rick Schmeig and S-Ashante Williams. WR-Maurice Williams was waived with an injury settlement and CB-Teddy Williams was waived-injured. The team also placed OLB-Lawrence Sidbury on Injured Reserve.

from colts.com

http://blogs.colts.com/2013/08/25/indianapolis-colts-make-roster-moves-23/

The first time I noticed Ashante Williams on the field, I initially thought it was Kerwynn Williams and was trying to figure out why they were playing him at Safety.  Then I looked up the roster and realized I'd forgotten about Ashante Williams.  lol