Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

COLTSOTY

chrisfarley

Let's see what he does with the numbers one before we say that. I really hope we see him with the first unit tonight, I think he's earned a look with them.

Before I say what? He asked who could surprise and I listed a player and said he "could."

Before I say what? He asked who could surprise and I listed a player and said he "could."

Right you said he could be like Cam Wake.  I am not going to play internet lawyer with you to most people that's comparing the two, before we do that let's at least see what he does with the first unit.  That's saying a lot that he could be as good as Wake and I would at least like to see him with the first unit before I am ready to say that. 

With that said I am all for him getting a look with the first unit. 

Right you said he could be like Cam Wake. I am not going to play internet lawyer with you to most people that's comparing the two, before we do that let's at least see what he does with the first unit. That's saying a lot that he could be as good as Wake and I would at least like to see him with the first unit before I am ready to say that.

With that said I am all for him getting a look with the first unit.

*pull a Cam Wake. As in go from CFL to 3-4 OLB successfully.

As for his continued performance, LONG LIVE CAESAR.

I think it's going to be Fleener. Everyone is already giving up on him after a couple of mistakes in preseason.

If Fleener breaks out and is our SOTY, I will (in one sitting), eat cole slaw, spinach, corn beef and cabbage, endive, curry, and top it off with skim milk. (I will put Werner in that non-SOTY as well).  Hope I'm wrong, trust me.

OK, Which Colt will be the Surprise of the Year - SOTY

I mean someone who's got some giddy-up but would be a total surprise if they just kicked-butt and took names!!!!  This would have to be looked back as "WOW" I didn't think he was going to be so darn good!!!!

Erik Walden is already surprising me & DHB looked pretty good .  So Walden on D  & DHB on O .   :applause: 

T.Y has continued to impress after a nice rookie season & some nice preseason games he really looks like the next Marvin Harrison .He 's gonna have a great season I expect to see him in the Pro Bowl .

Erik Walden is already surprising me & DHB looked pretty good .  So Walden on D  & DHB on O .   :applause:

T.Y has continued to impress after a nice rookie season & some nice preseason games he really looks like the next Marvin Harrison .He 's gonna have a great season I expect to see him in the Pro Bowl .

wow, that's a big statement "Next Marvin", I was just talking to my son about marvin vs. reggie..... although reggie makes those one handed grabs, I was telling my son that Marvin used to just make dazzling catches, unbelievable footwork, etc.  It was Manning, Harrison, James and then the rest of the cast.  Although they are naturally not at that plateau yet, we have some players who can get there with hard work.  My kid was too young when Marvin was dazzling so I'm going to show him some highlights.

wow, that's a big statement "Next Marvin", I was just talking to my son about marvin vs. reggie..... although reggie makes those one handed grabs, I was telling my son that Marvin used to just make dazzling catches, unbelievable footwork, etc.  It was Manning, Harrison, James and then the rest of the cast.  Although they are naturally not at that plateau yet, we have some players who can get there with hard work.  My kid was too young when Marvin was dazzling so I'm going to show him some highlights.

T,Y  has had some pretty good moments in his brief career, his corner of the end zone TD  with both feet in bounds was sweet & he new exactly where he was on the field . He & Luck are the future & the futures so bright we need to wear our sunglasses at night here in Colts land . 

Caesar Rayford. This guy needs some reps against 1st stringers.

IMO players like DHB, TY, or even Walden are kinda slated to have good years. Too Grigs these types would not surprise him, they'd just be living up to expectations.

Caesar Rayford. The guy has been completely dominating in preseason. Hopefully he gets moved to first team reps. I think his arm are 5 feet long. 

From what I have seen of him -- he has had a few impressive sacks and created some big momentum-changing plays.  However, he seems lost to me a lot of the time.

I would not be shocked if he didn't make our 53 -- and if he does make our 53, I think he is going to be  a ST'er and a 3rd-and-long pass-rusher at best.