Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

You have the power to make sure one player doesn't make the 53 man roster; which player do you make sure doesn't make it?

Dustin

Donald Brown would be my choice i know some of you will say Mcglynn(which i thought about putting down) but atleast he can play multiple positions if someone gets injured. DB has probably the worst ball carrying vision then any RB in the NFL and he seems to be injured often. DB imo is the biggest bust from the Polian era not only because of his lack of vision but the fact that we passed up on Hakeem Nicks who i wanted instead of him.

Hilton your all crazy he is better than all those players you just mentioned and I would say time for Satele and Vaughn get those two bums outta here.

"You're all crazy"

^ Only one person said TY Hilton should be cut, & he's not even a Colts Fan.

2 have to go and they are listed

Vaughn and McGLynn!!!!

I agree with TK also......I hope Holmes is very good.  We need a good back up when our wuss of a center Satele gets hurt again....wish he would have been cut or traded....now we are stuck with the 'master of the head bob.'  :scratch:  :dunno:

Ty Hilton. Get that bum outta here.

You talkin bout T.Y "The Texans Burner" Hilton right????

In all seriousness definitely Vaughn. He made a few plays last year but I doubt he makes it past PS.

McGlynn....he is not a bad guy or anything...in fact, he is supposedly a good person...but I don't want him on the field when Andrew is on the field...we just cannot afford it.

Unfortunately, he is a pal of Grigson or something.