Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

nfln talk colts draft

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, that's a player that likes to play "Victim"

"I was stressed so I ran slow"

Everyone has their problems. I refuse for us to have someone like him on this team!

That's what I don't get about those who want him. No way am I drafting a guy, especially in the 1st rd. that can't handle pressure.

wrong my friend. ND runs a 3/4 and he started out at the sam lber then moved to inside. And for those who wanna keep angerer are going to be very dissappointed with his play this year. Hes a tampa two lber and doesnt fit here at all. He also is very poor in coverage while teo excels in coverage. I would be ecstatic if we draft him!

In college he did. Let's see him try to cover tight ends in the NFL.

wrong my friend. ND runs a 3/4 and he started out at the sam lber then moved to inside. And for those who wanna keep angerer are going to be very dissappointed with his play this year. Hes a tampa two lber and doesnt fit here at all. He also is very poor in coverage while teo excels in coverage. I would be ecstatic if we draft him!

Ah, so I was wrong. They do run a 3-4 then. Oh well, still don't want him here. Admitted to cracking undet pressure twice? We can't have him here. Our team was under pressure multiple times last season (all the comeback wins). That means he probably would've cracked doing those comebacks. Let someone else take him

One credible source there USA today, I guess. The rest of those internet  sites are not.

My Lord man. All you gotta do is google Te'o's combine performance. There are a ton of pages on it. He wasn't good and admitted to being stressed and used it as an excuse to why he performed badly. He's Vince Young waiting to happen.

Everyone has their problems. I refuse for us to have someone like him on this team!

Why would we want a good player at LB when we are so stacked the way it is, lol.

My Lord man. All you gotta do is google Te'o's combine performance. There are a ton of pages on it. He wasn't good and admitted to being stressed and used it as an excuse to why he performed badly. He's Vince Young waiting to happen.

Vince Young was pretty good for several years.

Sorry don't see it, just your" in my mother's basement "kind of websites . Don't ever use an internet gossip site like you listed several times to make a point like that. SB nation, Bleacher, rotfl, come on. Why are you making a deal out of the combine, T Suggs and Tom Brady were awful at the combine, I bet you would take them on the team. Quit hatin.

Te'o had a lot of interceptions, but I don't think that makes him great in coverage. Many who cover the draft think he may be only a two down LB in the nfl. I don't want Te'o, but the whole fake girlfriend thing is overblown...I really don't care. The only LB I would be happy with in the first is Ogletree.

Sorry don't see it, just your" in my mother's basement "kind of websites . Don't ever use an internet gossip site like you listed several times to make a point like that. SB nation, Bleacher, rotfl, come on. Why are you making a deal out of the combine, T Suggs and Tom Brady were awful at the combine, I bet you would take them on the team. Quit hatin.

You are not getting what I am talking about. Don't be one of those hard headed posters that only see what you want to see. HE ADMITTED TO CRACKING UNDER PRESSURE, NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE. That is the point. I don't care what he done at the combine. I heard him with my own ears during a press conference saying he couldn't deal with the stress.

He had a terrible game against Bama, the invisible girl, the gay rumors, a slow 40 at the combine, perception that he is either dumb or a liar......that's a lot to overcome right before the draft.  The only thing he has going for him right now is his tape, but you can't blame people for questioning him after said events. 

Back...............to the original topic.......I love NFL Network, with the exception of Sanders. Ugh. I can't wait for that guy to retire or get fired.

Slimetime.

I dont see us taking Teo. He does not seem like a Grigson type of player.

I am a huge ND fan and I would also be ecstatic if we drafted him................in the 5th round.

He had a terrible game against Bama, the invisible girl, the gay rumors, a slow 40 at the combine, perception that he is either dumb or a liar......that's a lot to overcome right before the draft. The only thing he has going for him right now is his tape, but you can't blame people for questioning him after said events.

I love how its his personal business and everyone is all up in it. lol. I could care less what his personal life entails, as long as its not illegal.

I love how its his personal business and everyone is all up in it. lol. I could care less what his personal life entails, as long as its not illegal.

His personal crap isn't a problem till it becomes one....which it did. I'm a ND fan and I don't want him on the Colts. How can a guy, who should take pride as being a ND grad not know what was going on? Seriously? Hope he gets it together. Just not for us.

His personal crap isn't a problem till it becomes one....which it did. I'm a ND fan and I don't want him on the Colts. How can a guy, who should take pride as being a ND grad not know what was going on? Seriously? Hope he gets it together. Just not for us.

It became a problem because the media made it a problem... I guarantee you that not one gm or coach cares about it at all. He got catfished. Big deal. Things happen.

Back...............to the original topic.......I love NFL Network, with the exception of Sanders. Ugh. I can't wait for that guy to retire or get fired.

Slimetime.

I just like Deion when he sings

"I believe in Eli" or "Teeebow Whooaaaaaooooo"

:funny:

It became a problem because the media made it a problem... I guarantee you that not one gm or coach cares about it at all. He got catfished. Big deal. Things happen.

Not going to act like I know what happened. But I think it's more than he got (catfished) with today's technology how can you really? Face time, Skype, pics, etc....have to be pretty dumb to fall for that crap

Slimetime.

Jamie Dukes is the worst.

I couldn't stand the fake girlfriend thing and think he was either in on it the whole time or he is a really dumb individual, but the thing I don't like about him the most is that he has admitted to folding under pressure twice. Once in the national championship game and then at the combine. I want players that thrive under pressure, not cave to it.

Or... Maybe he knew about it, and didn't want the media to make a big deal out of it (surprise, they did) and bring him and his team a lot of negative press and distraction during the season. But, of course, people always assume the worst. He's a good player, I wouldn't take him at 24 but if he was there on day 2 would I take him? Absolutely. You honestly think any gm would say "well, he is a great player, but he got catfished so were not going to take him"? No, they wouldn't. I know for a fact that if he gets out of the first, he will be one of, if not the first player taken in the 2nd. That's like saying "lets get rid of jerrell freeman, he had an online girlfriend that turned out to be a dude"

On and on and on about how most everyone here hates Manti Teo....    

What I find interesting is that the most respected analyst here appears to be the NFLN's Mike Mayock....

And he says Teo is a 1st rounder.

For what it's worth,  so do Kiper and McShay....

Though all of them think it's possible he could go in the 2nd....

Way too much hate here for me.....   way too much....

Not going to act like I know what happened. But I think it's more than he got (catfished) with today's technology how can you really? Face time, Skype, pics, etc....have to be pretty dumb to fall for that crap

Maybe he figured it out and didn't want the press all over it and bringing him and his team a lot of negative press and distraction during the season. That's what I would have done. He's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but is that really a reason to not take a player when he is a great ball player?

Or... Maybe he knew about it, and didn't want the media to make a big deal out of it (surprise, they did) and bring him and his team a lot of negative press and distraction during the season. But, of course, people always assume the worst. He's a good player, I wouldn't take him at 24 but if he was there on day 2 would I take him? Absolutely. You honestly think any gm would say "well, he is a great player, but he got catfished so were not going to take him"? No, they wouldn't. I know for a fact that if he gets out of the first, he will be one of, if not the first player taken in the 2nd. That's like saying "lets get rid of jerrell freeman, he had an online girlfriend that turned out to be a dude"

Just don't want to use our first rounder on him. If you would have asked me during the season I would have LOVED to been a me to get Teo. Aside from the bama game he was pretty dang good. Always seemed to make plays when they needed him to. He just needs to get his head on straight and go forward.