Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ed Reed Going to Texans

Andy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Figures. when pressed for the player that was toughest to play against, Luck admitted it was Reed. Now he gets to see him 2 times a year now. That should be film room motivation for Andrew there alone! :)

Or incentive for more ints. ;)

Yes....everything is going according to plan... :)

Nice pick up there Vance87 & QuizBoy! DC Wade Phillips just said "Excellent!" in his Mr. Burns Simpsons cartoon voice upon hearing the joyful news of the ED Reed signing in Houston.  haha  Your secondary just improved by 20 fold baby! Look, there's another pick!  lmao

tumblr_md0si9xeab1qd3dzlo1_400.jpg

Texans look like a complete and solid team.

Colts will need a wildcard to see post season for at least 3 years.

That's the positive outlook I like. We'll just go with the Colts not being legit playoff contenders for 5 years. haha

I think the Colts could definitely take the AFC South crown next year, won't be easy but it's not like it would shock the world.

Texans look like a complete and solid team.

Colts will need a wildcard to see post season for at least 3 years.

Normally, I'd agree with you BB, but I wanna see what our new online does protection wise for Luck &  safety LaRon Landry intrigues me...I'm not ready to concede the AFC South Division title just yet.  

Blah Blah Blah....     are you serious? 

I give you exhibit A.....         Matt Schaub

case closed.......

Well we won the South the past two years with Schaub playing so...good luck with that. Heck if he goes down maybe we'll put Yates in again, he has a postseason win on his belt as well.

That's the positive outlook I like. We'll just go with the Colts not being legit playoff contenders for 5 years. haha

I think the Colts could definitely take the AFC South crown next year, won't be easy but it's not like it would shock the world.

It would shock me lol

That's right Malakai432! I capitulate/surrender nothing...The Texans, back to back division winners, will be a tough adversary to overcome, but they must hit the reset button every off season just like we do. Ed is a great asset though. No question. No argument there. 

You may ask the same thing here too...

Ran into a coach at AZ airport. On Reed/Texans: "The guy they lost (Quin) could do everything, hit & cover. That's not Ed. He's 20 yds deep"

So now random coaches think that Quin is the best to play in the AFC or something? Heck I never heard anyone ever mention Quin's name, except to say how well he was doing at corner that year Kareem the Dream let every WR catch the Golden Snitch. I'll miss Quin but I still think having Reed is a huge upgrade for the Texan defense.