Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

landry has left

CR91

It would have been nice to have him, but it's really not a big deal.

Pollard is more attractive, and even a few names in the draft are good too.

Didn't need him, and he'll probably end up in SF.

I wonder if Indy wants Pollard now that he's been released and that's why Laundry isn't a Colt. Did the Colts purposesly low ball him so they could move on to Pollard?

I think so. they scheduled that interview with Landry lastnight. he was the best option for us at the time, well, then Pollard gets cut thismorning, so yeah, i think Pagano is waiting for Pollard. I was wanting landry but i was checking into Pollard and I would take Pollard over Landry anyday.

It would have been nice to have him, but it's really not a big deal.

Pollard is more attractive, and even a few names in the draft are good too.

Didn't need him, and he'll probably end up in SF.

Pollard has been on 3 teams in 4 years. Has to be a reason for that.

Pollard has been on 3 teams in 4 years. Has to be a reason for that.

The only thing that worries me is that he's a motormouth in the locker room and teammates can't stand it. Just 1 of those hyper mouth fools that never shuts the front door.

I think so. they scheduled that interview with Landry lastnight. he was the best option for us at the time, well, then Pollard gets cut thismorning, so yeah, i think Pagano is waiting for Pollard. I was wanting landry but i was checking into Pollard and I would take Pollard over Landry anyday.

That's exactly what i think too. I think there will be a very quick pollard signing, who i would prefer over Landry anyway.

The only thing that worries me is that he's a motormouth in the locker room and teammates can't stand it. Just 1 of those hyper mouth fools that never shuts the front door.

Oh yeah, he's from ft Wayne. That's how they roll up here. Loud mouth and obnoxious. Easy fix, shut it.

Oh yeah, he's from ft Wayne. That's how they roll up here. Loud mouth and obnoxious. Easy fix, shut it.

The company I work for sent me to Ft Wayne for awhile to sell mattress's. Never seen so many people that were experts in something they knew nothing about. No thanks boss, send me back to Indy, now!