Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Get Well Wishes For Peyton

Peytongirl

Mouthofsouth suggested sending well wishes to Peyton while he recovers and who knows who might look in on us from time to time. So it never hurts to send out good thoughts, does it?

So if you wish to post a get well wish concerning Peyton, please feel free to do so. But only positive thoughts and posts in this thread please and keep it clean. There are plenty of other threads for other discussions.

Personally I have had two fusion surgeries (one with the hip graft) and I send loads of thoughts and prayers to Peyton and the whole family for a quick recovery & hopefully lots of time to enjoy with the little ones while recuperating...until he can come back to the field and take care of business.

~PG

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton,

Remember that football is only a game. We respect the decision you made to risk further life-long pain in your hip in order to return to us faster. We also recognize that ontop of the countless paycuts you have taken to sign other players, leave us competitive, etc, that you also included an opt-out clause incase your surgery takes a turn for the worse. You are the true definition of a "hero" in our Colts Fan Forum community and we wish you a speedy recovery. Rehab swiftly but please remain conscious of the life-long decisions that will follow. Love your children, love your wife, smile every day and come back soon. We support the team with or without you but I think we can all agree besides your play, we just miss your warmness and generosity with fans, the media, and our team.

Peyton thank you for all that you have given to this franchise, the team and us Colts fans. You have been a joy to behold and have given us all reason to be proud of the Blue Shoe. I miss seeing you out there but my primary concern is that you take the time you need to heal and get better. The team will be alright till then. God bless you and my prayers are with you. 18 for life.

Awesome idea for a thread...bless you for the opportunity to pass along some positivity to a legend.

Peyton, as blessed as we have been to admire your greatness for as long as we have, it is true that you still have the majority of your years on God's earth in front of you. As exciting as your slants to Dallas and deep balls to Reggie have been, you need to think about the quality time with Ashley raising Mosley and Marshall. Wether its rough housing on the carpet in your living room, or chasing the little blessings around in the back yard...your family needs you more than your devoted fans. Please put your family and health first when evaluating your future.

GO HORSE!!!!

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, March 11, 2012 - duplicate
Hidden by Peytongirl, March 11, 2012 - duplicate

Awesome idea for a thread...bless you for the opportunity to pass along some positivity to a legend.

Peyton, as blessed as we have been to admire your greatness for as long as we have, it is true that you still have the majority of your years on God's earth in front of you. As exciting as your slants to Dallas and deep balls to Reggie have been, you need to think about the quality time with Ashley raising Mosley and Marshall. Wether its rough housing on the carpet in your living room, or chasing the little blessings around in the back yard...your family needs you more than your devoted fans. Please put your family and health first when evaluating your future.

GO HORSE!!!!

Peyton,

thanks for all the awesome times you've given us fans over the past years! It has been a joy to watch you play and lead our Colts to such great success. Thank you for the hard work you put in and for the way you conduct yourself. I can't wait to see you back out on the field. GET WELL SOON!!!!!

18 = G.O.A.T.

GO COLTS!

Peyton,

You are a fantastic and well-valued member of our wonderful Colts team. You don't need me or anyone else to tell you how respected and beloved you are within the Colts fanbase and beyond.

I wish you a very safe and speedy recovery from our procedure. We miss you terribly, but don't rush back to the field before you are ready. We can wait for you, Peyton.

We love you, Peyton! Get well soon!

Get well soon big guy! Your health is top priority to you and your family. We hope that you get back to the field in great health, and ready to win a few more rings.

Every Sunday for 13 seasons, you have given us "blue collar workers" an amazing escape from our day to day lives, and provided us with fantastic football. You are truly an ambassador of the game.

Can't wait to see you under center soon.

Your extended family in Bluffton, South Carolina,

The Stevenson family

P.S.

We are the ones carrying the cheers in Jacksonville, Fla for the past 11 years, thanks for the autograph last year! Go :coltslogo:

Peyton, there is life after football. We all want to see you get back onto the field and I'm sure no one wants you back more than yourself, but take care of your health. Don't rush anything, make sure you are completely 100% ready to come back. There is life after football, make sure you are healthy so you can enjoy it with your wife and kids. Best of luck with all the rehab, hope to see you hoist a few more Lombardi trophies soon!

Peyton, there is life after football. We all want to see you get back onto the field and I'm sure no one wants you back more than yourself, but take care of your health. Don't rush anything, make sure you are completely 100% ready to come back. There is life after football, make sure you are healthy so you can enjoy it with your wife and kids. Best of luck with all the rehab, hope to see you hoist a few more Lombardi trophies soon!

Peyton:

I have been a fan of the Colts since the time of Johnny Unitas. Your leadership and success has more than made you his equal, but now is the time to heal. Listen to your body, not just your competitive heart. Let yourself heal completely and then come back as the Peyton we have come to love so much.

In the meantime, enjoy the time as a new father and help those two little ones get off to the best start in life possible.

We will see you when you heal and cheer on your team mates no matter what!

To a true ambassador of the game and someone for all to look up to:

I hope and pray for you to heal properly first of all and quickly second. My father, son and I admire all that you do both for the community and the team as a true team player. In all that you do you are an inspiration to us all.

Get well soon from Washington State.

T. Watkins, USCG

Dear Peyton,

If I knew it would speed your recovery, I would be willing to:

Join a monkey baseball team

Or, take a bath in sardines and cream.

I would walk everywhere instead of taking my car,

Heck, I would even make this guy :brady: my avatar.

But, I know that won't help; so I am just here to say:

"Take care of yourself, Peyton, and for your speedy recovery I pray."

shecolt

P.S. Should you need anything, please give me a call at 1-800-LUV-PM18

I want to thank you Peyton for everything you have done for Indianapolis, the NFL, and the nation. You have shown us all nothing less than everything. In a time of unknowns, you have led the pack and shown children, teenagers, young adults, and even us old folks how to be a true professional. Young men have a good role model in you to look up to and follow. I can say without hesitation you are the best man I have had the honor of knowing.

thank you for all you do. Take care of yourself and we all hope to see you playing again.

Peyton,

I have bleed blue since the mayflower ran aground here in Indiana. Watching you get drafted and grow as a member of my favorite team has been amazing. It has been shear joy watching what I believe to be the G.O.A.T. tear the NFL a new one. Tampa bay on a Monday night.....Patriots AFCC game. All the great memories you have given me as well as Colts nation. For the years you have given us I believe we can afford to give you at least 1 to get right.

However, being a parent of 2 myself I think your neck surgery was a bit premature. That pain in your neck your feeling may be just the beginning of a 18 year pain that revolves from your neck to your backside and back again. lol

Get well soon, we will miss you while your out.

Peyton,

Thank you for the years of enjoyment you've given us and for all you've done for the various communities you help out.

I'm happy to know the surgery went well and wish you a pain free recovery.

While it's sad to not see you on the field, your future health is more important to us. I personally hope you take the rest of this season and off-season for a full recovery.

Enjoy your family,

Robyn from New Mexico :cute:

Mouthofsouth suggested sending well wishes to Peyton while he recovers and who knows who might look in on us from time to time. So it never hurts to send out good thoughts, does it?

So if you wish to post a get well wish concerning Peyton, please feel free to do so. But only positive thoughts and posts in this thread please and keep it clean. There are plenty of other threads for other discussions.

Personally I have had two fusion surgeries (one with the hip graft) and I send loads of thoughts and prayers to Peyton and the whole family for a quick recovery & hopefully lots of time to enjoy with the little ones while recuperating...until he can come back to the field and take care of business.

~PG

Peyton, you know I love you. I am the one who met you after Katrina at the MNF Steelers/Colts game and got to throw out the ball. I tell everyone how kind and gracious you were to me just by agreeing to fulfill this old lady's wish to meet you. You chatted with my daughter and me, signed my jersey, and posed for pictures. I was speechless and could not think of anything meaningful to say. I want to say now that I am praying for God to make you whole again real soon. Everybody in Colts Nation misses you terribly. We know that you cannot be our quarterback forever, but we do want some more time with you as our great quarterback. And just to see you out there would be wonderful. But the most important thing is that you get healthy so you can enjoy your growing family and life. I know you are in pain right now, but look up. God bless you, Peyton, and may He heal you quickly.

Posted · Hidden by Megan, October 7, 2011 - Not a get well wish.
Hidden by Megan, October 7, 2011 - Not a get well wish.

You got married, your neck went south, you will watch TV this year. Getting married always ends with men watching football. Welcome to the couch knucklehead. Pass the cheese doodles.